Romney Has No Core, No One Can Say Otherwise

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
He's flipped and flopped so much on every issue, oftentimes multiple times in the same day.

The man simply has no core.

If that's not the definition of BSer then I don't know what is.

I'd challenge any self-proclaimed Romney supporter to provide a list of at least 5 Romney values.

Do it if you can...I dare you.

...provide a list of at least 5 Romney values.

You'll find them on his website:

Issues | Mitt Romney for President

Well that was easy...
That's what I thought....no answer, well...other than a B.S. answer.

Keep 'em coming "conservatives."

:lol:
lol

You have some odd definition of the word "answer"? He lists his values right there in the link. You may disagree with them. I often do with Republicans and Democrats, though rarely with Libertarians but that's not the point. You wanted his values, there they are.

You have some odd definition of the word "answer"? He lists his values right there in the link. You may disagree with them. I often do with Republicans and Democrats, though rarely with Libertarians but that's not the point. You wanted his values, there they are.
Riiiiiiiiiight....
:rolleyes:

I see you're right on point as the favorite RW buck dancer...

talking_feet95.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiight....
:rolleyes:

I see you're right on point as the favorite RW buck dancer...

So, you're not really looking to discus anything, are you? Whatever.

Wow, this thread is so devastating I may never be able to vote republican again.... or go to Mormon Sunday School....or Mormon Sacrament meeting. :D

He's flipped and flopped so much on every issue, oftentimes multiple times in the same day.

I'd challenge any self-proclaimed Romney supporter to provide a list of at least 5 Romney values.

I'd rather you list his "evolutions".

Because I will go out on a limb and say you are full of shit.

The guy is a somersault veteran.

Sort of like how Obama changed his mind on Gay Marriage, Guantanmo Bay, Drone Strikes, Executive Orders, Transparency in government......

Core beliefs, Core, Apple core, Cored, Cores

I said it.. Several times.

How many WORTHLESS threads are the leftist Zombie Squad going to create tonight? Must be their new marching orders.. The forum is being overrun with TROLL threads from all the major trolls.

Sort of like how Obama changed his mind on Gay Marriage, Guantanmo Bay, Drone Strikes, Executive Orders, Transparency in government......
You are funny.

Noted that you haven't DENIED that Romney's a BONAFIED, tried and true BSer though.

Thanks!!!

:clap2:

Rampant Romnesia in this thread here.

Regards from Rosie
Not so much...they just are refusing to answer the question.

Because they know the answer.

Notice how none has or can provide a link of his core values.

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back