Romney caught on tape

Do you people notice how the lamestream media has PUSHED off what is going on over in the middle east to report on this TAPE?

the Lamestream media has become nothing but an DNC MOUTHPEICE people

vote Obama out in November, we can't AFFORD HIM or his ugly "visions" for us

When your guy screws up, blame the media...

Yup, that always works.

well why not, when your guy screws up, you all BLAME BUSH

The Bush tax cuts created this infamous 47%.

Do you want your own taxes raised so that more of that 47% are pushed up into paying taxes?

How much are you willing to see your own taxes raised in order to cut that number in half?

Republicans created the 47%, with their tax policies, and now they're trying to beat the Democrats up over them?

Very ironic.

If Romney so resents the 47% who pay no federal income tax, then why won't he tell us how and how much he would like to raise their taxes?

It's not just the tax policies...

I will even Grant that Mitt has a point- dependency on the government is a horrible thing, and depending on your own labors is far preferable.

But he and the people in that room have spent the last 30 years making the labors of your own efforts more meaningless, through union-busting, downsizing, offshoring, outsourcing.

This is the argument I've been making for months, and usually when I say it, Conservatards run from it like a vampire from a cross.

When you take away the good paying union job at AmPad and replace it with a crappy, minimum wage job at Staples with no benefits, and people are having to go to the government for food stamps, section 8 housing and medicaid, you aren't going to create less demand for government, you are going to create more of it.

It's "pay me now, or pay me later" situation.

Republicans created the 47%, with their tax policies, and now they're trying to beat the Democrats up over them?

Very ironic.

If Romney so resents the 47% who pay no federal income tax, then why won't he tell us how and how much he would like to raise their taxes?

Romney complains about the 47% who don't pay federal taxes while he takes advantage of every loophole to pay a lower rate than the average working American

Enough of the bullshit Mitt

If you are going to complain about taxes....show us YOURS

LOL, back to this
and you people ELECT Representatives who take advantage of those SAME LOOPHOLES, yet no bitching about them, how funny

Yes I do bitch about them

Democratic Representatives are willing to pay higher taxes with fewer loopholes and will vote to do so

Mitt is only interested in protecting his wealthy backers

Very ironic.

Yeah, cutting taxes really pisses people off.:eusa_whistle:

How dare they.

You conservatives, and Romney, are the ones who are pissed off that the Republican tax cuts created 47% of households paying no federal income taxes.

:bsflag:

So the Democraps have been sitting on the sidelines playing checkers all of this time?

Who raised the minimum-wage?

Who made it easier to file for Social Security Disability?

Who extended Unemployment benefits to 99 weeks?

Who has made it easy to qualify for food stamps?

Who keeps promising free health care, free abortions, free birth control, free everything?

Who granted amnesty to over a million illegals?

Who helped freeze wages while driving up the cost of living?

Who has release Quantitative Easing 3 driving up inflation?

Seems to me the Democraps had a lot to do with all of this.......

Very ironic.

Before he raises Federal Income taxes on the working poor (who already pay SS, Medicare, Federal Gas taxes and State and Local taxes), he really needs to show us his taxes.

But I'd sure like to know their motivation.

Shock that a candidate for President would say:

"The overwhelming majority of voters who back President Barack Obama do so because they are "dependent on government" and "believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

All he did was read a page out of the progressive handbook.

Very ironic.

Before he raises Federal Income taxes on the working poor (who already pay SS, Medicare, Federal Gas taxes and State and Local taxes), he really needs to show us his taxes.

Just because he's stating a fact about the tax code doesn't mean he's going to raise taxes.

Strange how the left is allowed to argue both sides of every issue.

Ether Romney cutting taxes is evil or raising taxes is evil.

One thing is for certain, all Obama wants to do is raise taxes on everyone, but he hides it by raising excise-taxes on producers. That way it's an indirect tax increase he can blame on the rich.

Where does this 47% of Americans don't pay taxes stat come from anyway? Sounds a bit inflated to me. Does it include students? children? stay at home spouses?

:dunno:

Where does this 47% of Americans don't pay taxes stat come from anyway? Sounds a bit inflated to me. Does it include students? children? stay at home spouses?

It's 47% of households. Aside from the obvious households, like those with no one working,

the big factors that create the 47% are low marginal rates plus the multitude of credits and deductions and exemptions you get for having children.

Very ironic.

Just because he's stating a fact about the tax code doesn't mean he's going to raise taxes.

Strange how the left is allowed to argue both sides of every issue.

Ether Romney cutting taxes is evil or raising taxes is evil.

One thing is for certain, all Obama wants to do is raise taxes on everyone, but he hides it by raising excise-taxes on producers. That way it's an indirect tax increase he can blame on the rich.

Romney is ridiculing many people with JOBS who are able to use mostly Republican tax policies to lower their federal income taxes to zero.

It's 47% of households. Aside from the obvious households, like those with no one working,

the big factors that create the 47% are low marginal rates plus the multitude of credits and deductions and exemptions you get for having children.

Still sounds inflated to me. Do you have a link?

Yeah, cutting taxes really pisses people off.:eusa_whistle:

How dare they.

You conservatives, and Romney, are the ones who are pissed off that the Republican tax cuts created 47% of households paying no federal income taxes.

:bsflag:

So the Democraps have been sitting on the sidelines playing checkers all of this time?

Who raised the minimum-wage?

Who made it easier to file for Social Security Disability?

Who extended Unemployment benefits to 99 weeks?

Who has made it easy to qualify for food stamps?

Who keeps promising free health care, free abortions, free birth control, free everything?

Who granted amnesty to over a million illegals?

Who helped freeze wages while driving up the cost of living?

Who has release Quantitative Easing 3 driving up inflation?

Seems to me the Democraps had a lot to do with all of this.......

What does any of that have to do with the topic? Federal income taxes.

Well, unfortunately, Mitt Romney is right in this instance. There is no way that 47% of the non taxpayer teat sucklers are going to vote against their free lunch.
On the other hand, many of those votes wont matter because these are teh folks that don't vote anyway. And thankfully so.

Only the diehard LOLberal "you see this?" (points to skin color), will be out in force to re-elect Obama on the false impressions that he will buy their gas and pay their rent. Frankly, anyone on the government dole should forfeit their right to vote.

Well, unfortunately, Mitt Romney is right in this instance. There is no way that 47% of the non taxpayer teat sucklers are going to vote against their free lunch.
On the other hand, many of those votes wont matter because these are teh folks that don't vote anyway. And thankfully so.

Only the diehard LOLberal "you see this?" (points to skin color), will be out in force to re-elect Obama on the false impressions that he will buy their gas and pay their rent. Frankly, anyone on the government dole should forfeit their right to vote.

Bullshit. There are plenty of white trash rednecks on welfare that vote a straight republican ticket. Romney is an asshole and a fucking retard, and I'm glad he'll never be president.

Bullshit. There are plenty of white trash rednecks on welfare that vote a straight republican ticket. Romney is an asshole and a fucking retard, and I'm glad he'll never be president.

And these "white rednecks on welfare" should not be allowed to vote.

Very ironic.

Romney complains about the 47% who don't pay federal taxes while he takes advantage of every loophole to pay a lower rate than the average working American

Enough of the bullshit Mitt

If you are going to complain about taxes....show us YOURS

Romney thinks he's overtaxed and poor/low income Americans are undertaxed.

The dollar value of all the tax breaks, credits, loopholes etc., etc., etc., that a low income person takes to get their taxes down to zero amount to a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

Romney takes tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of breaks on this taxes to get his rate down to 14%.

This is what pure greed looks like.

All lies. Romney pays 10% of his income to the poor before he even begins paying taxes. He paid several million in taxes last year. How much did Obama pay?

Obama took breaks just like Romney. He paid his daughers thousands of dollars just to get his taxable income below a million, just so he could say he wasn't a millionaire.

If you look at the two who really is living high on the hog?

Obama has the most expensive jet in the world, he spends $4 million in tax-payer cash every Christmas in Hawaii, his wife demands $1.2 million/yr to pay a makeup and hairstylist staff to help her stay presentable.

His wife said last week that we all should skip a meal and send the money to the Obama campaign.

She wears clothes that only millionaires could afford.

His kids attend only the best prep-schools in the country. He only had two children that they don't even have to raise. That's all taken care of for them. Most liberals think that large families are a joke. What a waste they say.

The Romneys raised 5 boys and they have dozens of grandchildren. If they win the White House I don't think it will be big enough.

Obama hasn't driven anything other than a golf-cart for over 4 years. For the last 4 plus years everywhere he goes is in a limo. While sitting in a Chevy Volt he said it was a great car. He said "I'll have to get one once I leave office!!"

I've been a taxpaying American citizen since I turned 18...and I won't be voting for Willard RawMoney.

Willard needs to learn a little more about that 47% that "doesn't pay taxes" (LIE, but it's Romney, it's expected)

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Fuck yeah! It's about time a politician acknowledged it.

This makes me even more happy to vote for Romney.

Forum List

Back