Romney blames both Biden and Trump for crisis in Afghanistan, says the Afghan war should continue, & that Americans should welcome Afghan refugees!

You're right Joe is being scrutinized for this as he should be, he is the president. I'd argue that Trump announcing the full withdraw even with conditions, releasing fighters, and bringing home a majority of our troops also contributed to mobilizing the Taliban... But he isn't president anymore so no need to waste too much time on him. If he runs again he should definitely be held to account.
Trump made a mistake; no doubt about that. I think he listened to his daughter too much.

I do not support him running again though he is right about most things. Even great men make an occasional mistake.

Yet what biden did in Afghanistan goes way beyond......stupidity at a level that cannot be comprehended.

Political commentators said back in the 80's biden was too dumb to be President...and that was before the dementia set in.

Every president back to Reagan had a hand in the Afgan citation as well as many congress people. You can also include us the voter we elected them.
We had every right and justice demanded we go into afghanistan and deal with alquaida and the taliban.

We missed Osama but we did everything else very well.

The great mistake bush made was to engage in a nation building program in Afghanistan. That is what cost us trillions of dollars and many deaths of American Soldiers that could have been avoided if they had been allowed to stick to their mission of fighting the taliban and not putting them in harms way by putting them in dangerous situations to promote nation bldg.

We needed to stay and maintain the status quo; that will be seen in time to come.

We could have done that with very few casualties and very few boots on the ground.

You're right Joe is being scrutinized for this as he should be, he is the president. I'd argue that Trump announcing the full withdraw even with conditions, releasing fighters, and bringing home a majority of our troops also contributed to mobilizing the Taliban... But he isn't president anymore so no need to waste too much time on him. If he runs again he should definitely be held to account.
Dear God, your full of shit..

Do everyone a favor Mitt. Tie your dog to the top of your car. Head west. And don't stop till you reach Catalina Island.

We had every right and justice demanded we go into afghanistan and deal with alquaida and the taliban.

We missed Osama but we did everything else very well.

The great mistake bush made was to engage in a nation building program in Afghanistan. That is what cost us trillions of dollars and many deaths of American Soldiers that could have been avoided if they had been allowed to stick to their mission of fighting the taliban and not putting them in harms way by putting them in dangerous situations to promote nation bldg.

We needed to stay and maintain the status quo; that will be seen in time to come.

We could have done that with very few casualties and very few boots on the ground.
I agree we had every right to go after Osama. The messed up thing about that was we trained that fucker. Funny how the cure becomes the problem. We trained Osama to fight the soviets under Reagan. We should have put a bullet in him as soon as we were done how ever we did not know that at the time. Osama started his bull shit against us during the Clinton administration. Old Billy boy tried to off him but missed. Then the republican s called it wagging the dog. It seems to be a wack a mole game. Every time we proo up a leader they bite us in the ass. We don't seem to be good at nation building nor creating puppet regimes

Forum List

Back