Role Playing Picture Games

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Role Playing Games / Games / Flick Inc

Role playing games are games where the players take on characters and describe or act out their behavior when presented with plots or situations. Although there are many RPG MUDs, that's a large enough subject in its own right to warrant its own area.

Most of the material we currently have was produced by the ECNG, or Evil Caltech Net Gamers. Most of that is from various Champions campaigns. Chrisber has preserved a posting on designing campaign backgrounds for superheroes.

With a picture, show us which player you will be in this game. Since I have never participated in a role playing game before, members of USMB will have to help me out a little in what direction it will go from there.

My "gamepiece" or designation:

Who will you be? :tongue:

Role Playing Games / Games / Flick Inc

Role playing games are games where the players take on characters and describe or act out their behavior when presented with plots or situations. Although there are many RPG MUDs, that's a large enough subject in its own right to warrant its own area.

Most of the material we currently have was produced by the ECNG, or Evil Caltech Net Gamers. Most of that is from various Champions campaigns. Chrisber has preserved a posting on designing campaign backgrounds for superheroes.

With a picture, show us which player you will be in this game. Since I have never participated in a role playing game before, members of USMB will have to help me out a little in what direction it will go from there.

My "gamepiece" or designation:

Who will you be? :tongue:
Going with a Gamma World Juicer. Excellent choice

790175.jpg

I'll be an O G AD&D Wizza

Complete with my Rod of Power, Magic ring, Dope Rope, Star vision glasses, Everfull Pimp cup and of course, my Fly Ride.

Forum List

Back