Rogers outage in Canada

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
My friend in Manitoba wasn't online all day yesterday. Not typical for him. We usually at least say "HI" to each other every day, even if we don't talk the rest of the day.

He texted me this morning that Rogers had a country wide outage, which affected phones and the internet.

Very curious as to why this happened, as I don't believe it was equipment failure. I think they were installing a new system, like the Brits have now, that listen and check your phone calls and emails.

My friend in Manitoba wasn't online all day yesterday. Not typical for him. We usually at least say "HI" to each other every day, even if we don't talk the rest of the day.

He texted me this morning that Rogers had a country wide outage, which affected phones and the internet.

Very curious as to why this happened, as I don't believe it was equipment failure. I think they were installing a new system, like the Brits have now, that listen and check your phone calls and emails.
We call our the US Government or refer to the Patriot Act, an idea so bad it is renewed and enhanced regularly, ever since they wrote it.

They're just getting them used to not having electricity.
They shut off the power in CA all the time.

They're just getting them used to not having electricity.
They shut off the power in CA all the time.
Wow. Like I say, it's cool to get ours from TVA.

Forum List

Back