Roger Stone asks for a new trial

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

Why do you lie? What do you all have to gain by lying? Nothing on this Earth, No Election, No Office is worth condemning your soul to Hell by lying, and making a daily habit of it.

Stone, not only did not get a fair trial, his arrest was INTENTIONALLY PUBLICLY BROADCAST, and resembled a Siege of a Major Drug King Pin's home. And for what? Because he got a few facts wrong when forced to recall them by memory?

Where was The PreDawn Raid of Hillary Clinton's Home, or McCabe's home.

They Jury was prejudiced and so was the Judge, and The Investigation was based on FRAUD.

If there were a real judge sitting there he would have thrown the case out and declared a mistrial.

Hillary Clinton isn't a criminal and has committed no crimes. That's why she hasn't been arrested like Roger Stone. Roger Stone is. He threatened to murder a witness. He forged documents. And he was convicted. Even Barr said he was guilty.

And he was cheating on an American Election with his work with WikiLeaks. All illegal.

Try working with facts, not Trumpian cult lies.

If Roger

Barr is now investigating the Bidens, the Clintons, McCabe, Comey, Brennan, and all of the prosecutors who put Trump staffers in jail.

He shut down all investigations of Trump and his associates and is having all of the convictions Trump's reviewed.

William Barr is far more Trump's lawyer than is Guliani. Guiliani is out to make himself rich as Trump's lawyer. Barr is the one doing real damage to the nation.
So you believe all the scum who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president should get off scot free?

How Stalinist of you.

There never has been nor is there a coup.
The coup is a fact.

There was no coup.
God promised you Evil Doers that he would allow you to go insane. Just another way to prove that God does exist, is reading your deranged hate filled posts every day.

You might want to read your posts then look to God. Because you're the insane one.

So you believe all the scum who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president should get off scot free?

How Stalinist of you.

There never has been nor is there a coup.
The coup is a fact.

There was no coup.
God promised you Evil Doers that he would allow you to go insane. Just another way to prove that God does exist, is reading your deranged hate filled posts every day.

You might want to read your posts then look to God. Because you're the insane one.

Proof positive that Tree is the evil one! God has made him insane.

If we want the deep state spin we'll watch CNN.
Ignoramus
Any insult from a brainwashed Democrat these days is the ultimate compliment.
Thanks Jillian.

The way Stone was arrested will serve him well if he were to go to prison, for sure.

If I was sitting in the joint, and I heard that it took 50 G-Men with machine guns to bring the Stone Man in, I'd show him a lot of respect out on the yard.

I am curious to know why you think Trump is going to lose the 2020 presidential election. Do any of those running Democrats have an actual plan on how to deal with the economy, jobs, national defense, foreign and domestic policy, etc.? Do any of those Democrats really think they can top what President Trump has accomplished?

Or is their only platform "beating Trump"? It just doesn't sound to me like revenge is a very good presidential platform to run on.

Let's start with the fact that voters agree with Democrats on nearly every issue. Global warming, the environment immigration policy, border security, healthcare and abortion policy to name a few. Despite the good economy, we do have issues. Affordable housing is becoming a major issue as it is even starting to hit the middle class. The cost of sending children to college continues to skyrocket. Republicans ignore this and help the rich and powerful.
Then how did Trump get elected, moron? Why do Republicans have a majority in the Senate?
He was elected by those who were most angry for not succeeding in life and blamed Dems for their failures That and many who thought it was in the bag for Hill and didn't come out to vote Republicans sure screwed up America by electing this lowlife POS Trump Hope you all get what you deserve

Are you still stuck in this thread, Mr. One-Thread Poster?

:21:
Just visiting Mr Galt It's hard to argue with those whose heads are so thick they actually believe Trump is good for America Trump ,all his life has been a spoiler of everything he touches His wealth comes from taking advantage of people and institutions Right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach The ocean looks beautiful from my windows Looking forwards to seeing you later Don't want to miss your words of wisdom
How has Trump harmed America?

If Stone's lawyers make a motion for a new trial, and the Trump DOJ doesn't object, there will be a new trial.

Or alternatively, President Trump can just give Stone a Pardon, no questions asked. Like he did with the tremendous veteran, Joe Arpaio, who was wrongfully convicted a few years ago. BTW, that worked out fine, Arpaio has not re-offended since his pardon

Motions for a new trial are not automatically granted. The appeals court would have to find that procedural mistakes were made during stone's trial, including the presiding judge's instructions to the jury on the law to be applied, which all must be pointed out in cites from the trial transcript. The role of a juror is fact-finder, not judge or lawyer. Actually, when jurors are selected, anyone who has a legal background is usually not selected to sit on a jury.

trumpt's pardon of arpaio was not founded in any law. There was never any finding that arpaio was wrongfully convicted of a crime of which he was actually innocent.
Durr. Arpaio was convicted of pissing off Barack Obama. Now why wasn't that less important than no law that he broke.

Arpaio was convicted of violating the civil rights of the people he incarerated - many of whom were US citizens who had no proof on citizenship in their wallets. He brazenly defied court orders which the County obtained to prevent their Sheriff;s office from enforcing immigration laws which is a federal jurisdiction ane which had cost Maricopa County more than $20 million dollars in law suit settlements, forcing City Council to raise taxes on county residents to pay the settlements. The county's insurance refused to pay the suits because of the willfully illegal actions of the Arpaio. Residents voted him out of office, but he still continued to defy court orders and was arrested. And while he was doing this, he was allowing child rapists to go free, as long as they only preyed on Mexican children. He refused to arrest any child rapist or preditor who hurt immigrants of any age, or to prosecute them, increasing predatory crimes in the country and even though ordered to by the County.

This is your hero. If my taxes went up to pay for this dipshit's asshatedness, I'd vote him out of office too.
The people who objected to Arpaio enforcing immigration laws are the same ones who preside over sanctuary zones. They are the world's biggest hypocrites.

The rest of your post is, as always, pure horseshit, of course.

I guess the voters who refused voted Arpaio out of office wanted Maricopa County to be a Sanctuary City. Incidentally, a Sanctuary City isn't a place where illegals don't get arrested. A Sanctuary City is a place where illegals can't be raped, beaten or abused with impunity. A place where they can't be victimized.

Failing to do what he was elected to do, and letting criminals who preyed on illegals walk free, Arpaio was endangering all of the citizens.
Who cares if they are victimized? Let them go back to Mexico.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

Why do you lie? What do you all have to gain by lying? Nothing on this Earth, No Election, No Office is worth condemning your soul to Hell by lying, and making a daily habit of it.

Stone, not only did not get a fair trial, his arrest was INTENTIONALLY PUBLICLY BROADCAST, and resembled a Siege of a Major Drug King Pin's home. And for what? Because he got a few facts wrong when forced to recall them by memory?

They Jury was prejudiced and so was the Judge, and The Investigation was based on FRAUD.

If there were a real judge sitting there he would have thrown the case out and declared a mistrial.

Hillary Clinton isn't a criminal and has committed no crimes. That's why she hasn't been arrested like Roger Stone. Roger Stone is. He threatened to murder a witness. He forged documents. And he was convicted. Even Barr said he was guilty.

And he was cheating on an American Election with his work with WikiLeaks. All illegal.

If Roger
Wrong, toothless moron. Hillary is a criminal and she committed a long list of crimes. Roger Stone, on the other hand, misspoke about a tweet. The target of his so-called "threat" admitted that it was a joke. That's how desperate the Mueller inquisition was to get a conviction of someone on something.

If Stone's lawyers make a motion for a new trial, and the Trump DOJ doesn't object, there will be a new trial.

Or alternatively, President Trump can just give Stone a Pardon, no questions asked. Like he did with the tremendous veteran, Joe Arpaio, who was wrongfully convicted a few years ago. BTW, that worked out fine, Arpaio has not re-offended since his pardon

Motions for a new trial are not automatically granted. The appeals court would have to find that procedural mistakes were made during stone's trial, including the presiding judge's instructions to the jury on the law to be applied, which all must be pointed out in cites from the trial transcript. The role of a juror is fact-finder, not judge or lawyer. Actually, when jurors are selected, anyone who has a legal background is usually not selected to sit on a jury.

trumpt's pardon of arpaio was not founded in any law. There was never any finding that arpaio was wrongfully convicted of a crime of which he was actually innocent.
Durr. Arpaio was convicted of pissing off Barack Obama. Now why wasn't that less important than no law that he broke.

Arpaio was convicted of violating the civil rights of the people he incarerated - many of whom were US citizens who had no proof on citizenship in their wallets. He brazenly defied court orders which the County obtained to prevent their Sheriff;s office from enforcing immigration laws which is a federal jurisdiction ane which had cost Maricopa County more than $20 million dollars in law suit settlements, forcing City Council to raise taxes on county residents to pay the settlements. The county's insurance refused to pay the suits because of the willfully illegal actions of the Arpaio. Residents voted him out of office, but he still continued to defy court orders and was arrested. And while he was doing this, he was allowing child rapists to go free, as long as they only preyed on Mexican children. He refused to arrest any child rapist or preditor who hurt immigrants of any age, or to prosecute them, increasing predatory crimes in the country and even though ordered to by the County.

This is your hero. If my taxes went up to pay for this dipshit's asshatedness, I'd vote him out of office too.
The people who objected to Arpaio enforcing immigration laws are the same ones who preside over sanctuary zones. They are the world's biggest hypocrites.

The rest of your post is, as always, pure horseshit, of course.

I guess the voters who refused voted Arpaio out of office wanted Maricopa County to be a Sanctuary City. Incidentally, a Sanctuary City isn't a place where illegals don't get arrested. A Sanctuary City is a place where illegals can't be raped, beaten or abused with impunity. A place where they can't be victimized.

Failing to do what he was elected to do, and letting criminals who preyed on illegals walk free, Arpaio was endangering all of the citizens.

ICE doesn't rape, beat, or abuse illegal alien criminals with impunity. They just arrest them and send them back the shitholes they came from.

The Left's obsession with Roger Stone just tells us all how profoundly THEY ARE LOSING.

They have nothing else...NOTHING.

Not the economy.

Not impeachment.

No candidates.

They are losing even on social issues.

Even in the culture: PC is cratering, they have no viewers even in entertainment--see the Oscars. Around the world: THEY. ARE. LOSING.

What do they have? Keeping a leftover from the "Russia" fiasco in jail--which btw, even contradicts their "prison reform" mantra--just to save some kind of face. Roger Stone, an old man.

Fellow Patriots, do not for one second lose the forest for the trees here. While they want to wander into the weeds with you about Roger Stone, just point at them and laugh. Think about all the things they CANNOT argue, because they have already lost, and REFUSE to engage.

Let them lose. Don't help them.

Completely wrong. That's why YOUR fake God, trump and his gestapo head, William Barr is trying to press the court to reduce Stones sentence. The fact free world is coming to an end and this will be shown to you during the fall presidential campaign. YOU, are losing.

I am curious to know why you think Trump is going to lose the 2020 presidential election. Do any of those running Democrats have an actual plan on how to deal with the economy, jobs, national defense, foreign and domestic policy, etc.? Do any of those Democrats really think they can top what President Trump has accomplished?

Or is their only platform "beating Trump"? It just doesn't sound to me like revenge is a very good presidential platform to run on.

Let's start with the fact that voters agree with Democrats on nearly every issue. Global warming, the environment immigration policy, border security, healthcare and abortion policy to name a few. Despite the good economy, we do have issues. Affordable housing is becoming a major issue as it is even starting to hit the middle class. The cost of sending children to college continues to skyrocket. Republicans ignore this and help the rich and powerful.
Then how did Trump get elected, moron? Why do Republicans have a majority in the Senate?
He was elected by those who were most angry for not succeeding in life and blamed Dems for their failures That and many who thought it was in the bag for Hill and didn't come out to vote Republicans sure screwed up America by electing this lowlife POS Trump Hope you all get what you deserve
The losers voted for Hillary. The data shows that middle class professionals voted for Trump.

The way Stone was arrested will serve him well if he were to go to prison, for sure.

If I was sitting in the joint, and I heard that it took 50 G-Men with machine guns to bring the Stone Man in, I'd show him a lot of respect out on the yard.
He won't be going to prison.

I agree that Stone isn't going anywhere, except maybe to work as a contributor for Fox in the upcoming election cycle. Just commenting that he would be respected in the joint. The friend of mine who beat someone with a hammer, it took 7 Youngstown PD officers to bring him in, and the other men respected him.

Just visiting Mr Galt It's hard to argue with those whose heads are so thick they actually believe Trump is good for America Trump ,all his life has been a spoiler of everything he touches His wealth comes from taking advantage of people and institutions Right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach The ocean looks beautiful from my windows Looking forwards to seeing you later Don't want to miss your words of wisdom
For you to even ask that question bri shows you have zero ability to see what a mockery Trump is making of our Presidency and our constitution Lying bullying revenge?? The pos is demented

For you to even ask that question bri shows you have zero ability to see what a mockery Trump is making of our Presidency and our constitution Lying bullying revenge?? The pos is demented
In other words you can't explain how Trump has harmed America.

Ridiculing some lame, scumbag, fake news, media personality doesn't harm America.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited:
He's right. I can show you pages of examples of how the 5 presidents before Trump have damaged the country. Name one way Trump has .

Ridiculing same lame, scumbag, fake news, media personality doesn't harm America.

One obvious way he's harmed America was bringing all you yellow cowards and racists out from behind the outhouses you live in. So now we know who Americas enemy is . It's you.

He's right. I can show you pages of examples of how the 5 presidents before Trump have damaged the country. Name one way Trump has .
Notice that he declines to explain. He's always shooting off his mouth insulting Trump and his supporters, and then he runs away like a little girl.

Ridiculing same lame, scumbag, fake news, media personality doesn't harm America.

One obvious way he's harmed America was bringing all you yellow cowards and racists out from behind the outhouses you live in. So now we know who Americas enemy is . It's you.
In other words, no harm to America.

If Roger
Wrong, toothless moron. Hillary is a criminal and she committed a long list of crimes. Roger Stone, on the other hand, misspoke about a tweet. The target of his so-called "threat" admitted that it was a joke. That's how desperate the Mueller inquisition was to get a conviction of someone on something.
Yep. Too bad the leftists' crimes weren't in Mueller's purview, but anybody who spoke on the Trump team in a manner that was not clearly perfect was in Mueller's hit-list purview because he never reviewed his 19 Get-Trumpers staff who worked for Hillary throughout the Mueller's Report time for two stinkin' years (and more) of getting Trump's friends in trouble on the slightest technicality of grabbing for straws. They couldn't touch Trump, because he did nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back