Rogan Lets Ted Rock

Ted is looking to grow his follower numbers. Rogan is doing the same.

It's a match made in Heaven.
Rogan has gained popularity and the way he is going he will be more popular than the other talking heads spewing the garbage narrative. Nugent is Nugent, and he will not change for anyone.

Did he say the before, after, or while literally shitting in his pants to avoid the draft, and raping an underaged girl with her parents permission? Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now. I guess they forgot what shame is.
Ya gotta love it when anonymous internet keyboard jockeys think they can tell you who your role models are. There must have been a big sale on foil helmets at the Spy vs Spy store.

You might have a point if Shitty Teddy had ever once commented on the morality of the war, or stated that he thought it was wrong. Instead, he said he was making too much money to go over here and take a chance of being killed. He was a greedy coward. He still is.
Sounds like you'd better burn all of his albums that you own, and stop going to his concerts.

Ya gotta love it when anonymous internet keyboard jockeys think they can tell you who your role models are. There must have been a big sale on foil helmets at the Spy vs Spy store.
In this thread alone, crazy right winger gun nuts have made it clear that nugent is one of their role models.

In this thread alone, crazy right winger gun nuts have made it clear that nugent is one of their role models.
So, because of what you saw maybe 3 people write, you feel justified in saying this? "Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now". You do realize how utterly ridiculous that is, don't you?

Did he say the before, after, or while literally shitting in his pants to avoid the draft, and raping an underaged girl with her parents permission? Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now. I guess they forgot what shame is.
It's just that what you typed is the NORM for many Prog areas.

So, because of what you saw maybe 3 people write, you feel justified in saying this? "Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now". You do realize how utterly ridiculous that is, don't you?
Of course I think it is a ridiculous choice, but it's their choice.

Of course I think it is a ridiculous choice, but it's their choice.
Nonsense, you're claiming you can make the choice for them. It's beyond stupid that you really think that, assuming you do. If not, you're only trolling.

Nonsense, you're claiming you can make the choice for them. It's beyond stupid that you really think that, assuming you do. If not, you're only trolling.
WTF are you whining about now?

Forum List

Back