Rogan Lets Ted Rock

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Nugent has a message to ATF, DEA, and FBI agents. Joe says "Wow".

Ted Nugent: Are you ATF agents out there? You soulless pricks? How do you not challenge your boss that your agency is against the law in the United States of America? And I know some of these guys, and some of these guys are pretty good guys. But if you were a pretty good bass player, you couldn’t be in my band because you have to be a really good bass left to be the best bass player, and you have to be honest, and you have to stand up for what you believe in. And all you ATF agents and DEA agents and FBI agents, you took an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, you punks. Every day you violate that sacred oath. How can you live with yourselves? How can you face your children, knowing that you support an agency that has to do with Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Don’t you know deep in your soul that that is so stupid and so anti-American that you must have bouts of guilt? And I would recommend that you implement those bouts of guilt, and you fight with good Americans to eliminate these illegal, immoral, anti-American, anti-freedom oath violating bureaucracies. I rest my case and now if you come after me because of my Joe Rogan rant, bring it the fuck on.

Joe Rogan: Wow.

Ted isn't anti-FBI etc. He is anti only when he believes that are doing something he doesn't like.

Ted isn't anti-FBI etc. He is anti only when he believes that are doing something he doesn't like.
Ted is right. They are doing things they took an oath not to do. He is not the only one who believes that. He is joined by half of the country.

Best thing you can do about people like Nugent..is ignore them. Let them howl like the feces consuming rabid dogs they are. Ted's just looking to stay relevant.
He hasn't been relevant since about 1992. :)

Did he say the before, after, or while literally shitting in his pants to avoid the draft, and raping an underaged girl with her parents permission? Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now. I guess they forgot what shame is.

Ted Nugent: Are you ATF agents out there? You soulless pricks? How do you not challenge your boss that your agency is against the law in the United States of America? And I know some of these guys, and some of these guys are pretty good guys. But if you were a pretty good bass player, you couldn’t be in my band because you have to be a really good bass left to be the best bass player, and you have to be honest, and you have to stand up for what you believe in. And all you ATF agents and DEA agents and FBI agents, you took an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, you punks. Every day you violate that sacred oath. How can you live with yourselves? How can you face your children, knowing that you support an agency that has to do with Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Don’t you know deep in your soul that that is so stupid and so anti-American that you must have bouts of guilt? And I would recommend that you implement those bouts of guilt, and you fight with good Americans to eliminate these illegal, immoral, anti-American, anti-freedom oath violating bureaucracies. I rest my case and now if you come after me because of my Joe Rogan rant, bring it the fuck on.

Big man who avoids the draft by shitting his britches and doing meth....

Did he say the before, after, or while literally shitting in his pants to avoid the draft, and raping an underaged girl with her parents permission? Nugent is the role model for Christians and right wingers now. I guess they forgot what shame is.
They chose Trump to be their moral leader also...

I can't believe this man Ted is the right's go-to man for patriotism, he's just jerking yer chain for some dough, dumbasses.

So says the guy who shit his pants twice to get out of going to war.

Forum List

Back