Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

This comes after the approval of President Donald Trump.

** Read the entire un-redacted document here.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

just the tip of the ice berg

this memo focused just on how the left pulled a fraud on the courts

to spy on a opposition party members

The propaganda is ratcheting up to give trump an excuse to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. The memo was just a start, shame that bombed. Shows trump is desperate, he must know Mueller has something on him.

The propaganda is ratcheting up to give trump an excuse to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. The memo was just a start, shame that bombed. Shows trump is desperate, he must know Mueller has something on him.

Mewler and Rosenstein should never have been hired. They are operatives for the deep state. They need to be exorcised from the Trump administration.

Mewler and Rosenstein should never have been hired. They are operatives for the deep state. They need to be exorcised from the Trump administration.
Trump hired Rosenstein. The best people, remember?

deMS-13 think that sedition and a failed coup d'etat are funny

Um, not really.

They had credible evidence people around Trump were colluding with the Russians, which they were.

You guys are taking the position that a sleazy lawyer takes when a bloody ax and a dismembered ex wife are found in a trunk. "Well, he didn't have probable cause to open that Trunk!"

Or they are the anti-bodies an established Republic grows against a potential despot.

The real problem here is Trump. Not Mueller or Rosenstein or even Jeff Sessions, to who his credit, is trying to maintain the dignity of his department.

The problem is Trump and the circus of people he brought in with him. Thankfully, most of the worst of them are gone- Bannon and Flynn and Manafort and Scaramundi. But we still have the overall problem of a mentally ill man-baby in the Oval Office.

"Whoooo.... we got him to say a SOTU speech without screaming like a maniac. Now if we can just get his Twitter away from him."

trump is a new world order member and those guys are bad news

The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Yes I so believe Gregg Jarrett. NOT. How Fox and Hannity and his guests spread false rumors. Carter Page was under investigation long before the Duck chose to run, and also when Page was questioned, the Duck said he didn't know Page, toooo funny.

Good.... I can't wait for nunes to do the perp walk.

Sessions hired Rosenstein. Sessions was a big mistake. The man doesn't have a spine. Trump is a neophyte who depends on others to make reccomendations for him. He should never have trusted Sessions.

Good.... I can't wait for nunes to do the perp walk.

For what?

It's not going to happen.

Um, not really.

They had credible evidence people around Trump were colluding with the Russians, which they were.

You guys are taking the position that a sleazy lawyer takes when a bloody ax and a dismembered ex wife are found in a trunk. "Well, he didn't have probable cause to open that Trunk!"

Or they are the anti-bodies an established Republic grows against a potential despot.

The real problem here is Trump. Not Mueller or Rosenstein or even Jeff Sessions, to who his credit, is trying to maintain the dignity of his department.

The problem is Trump and the circus of people he brought in with him. Thankfully, most of the worst of them are gone- Bannon and Flynn and Manafort and Scaramundi. But we still have the overall problem of a mentally ill man-baby in the Oval Office.

"Whoooo.... we got him to say a SOTU speech without screaming like a maniac. Now if we can just get his Twitter away from him."

The problem with your theory is that there is no body in the trunk. There's no crime, or even any questionable behavior.

Yes I so believe Gregg Jarrett. NOT. How Fox and Hannity and his guests spread false rumors. Carter Page was under investigation long before the Duck chose to run, and also when Page was questioned, the Duck said he didn't know Page, toooo funny.
Lol one of the few times I watched fox Glenn Beck was trying to compare Obama to Hitler with a blackboard. Buy gold!

Of course you don't trust Gregg Jarrett, but you do trust Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, McCabe and host of other scum buckets.

Page was under investigation, based on an illegal warrant, and they found nothing.

Last edited:

Of course you don't trust Gregg Jarrett, but you do trust Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein and host of other scum buckets.

Page was under investigation, based on an illegal warrant, and they found nothing.

Does Jarrett still drink a lot. How do you know they found nothing on Page, they would not of continued their warrants for naught.
Fox news anchor Gregg Jarrett arrested after acting 'very intoxicated' at Minneapolis airport

Of course you don't trust Gregg Jarrett, but you do trust Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein and host of other scum buckets.

Page was just a covfefe boy. We love our Russian spies don't we folks!

deMS-13 think that sedition and a failed coup d'etat are funny

No, man, what's funny is watching you guys pretend that Trump's clown show is somehow normal or okay.

It's like when Caligula made his horse a member of the Senate, and no one said anything about it. Because, hey, there might be an advantage for me personally.
He's far from normal. Corruption, back scratching, gowing with the flow, log rolling, and selling out the voters is normal. That's why the voters chose a candidate who isn't "normal."

Does Jarrett still drink a lot. How do you know they found nothing on Page, they would not of continued their warrants for naught.
Fox news anchor Gregg Jarrett arrested after acting 'very intoxicated' at Minneapolis airport

they continued their warrants on Page so they could spy on the Trump campaign. Your belief that there was anything honest about their actions is hillarious. Attacking Jarrett only shows you have got now facts are logic to use.

Forum List

Back