Rocks & Fruit Thrown At US Troops In Syria

I agree. They're there risking their LIVES and this is the ungrateful treatment they're receiving. They don't give the orders, they just follow them. It seems that Trump was right to pull them off the battlefield. Why die for those people?

I agree. They're there risking their LIVES and this is the ungrateful treatment they're receiving. They don't give the orders, they just follow them. It seems that Trump was right to pull them off the battlefield. Why die for those people?
Trumps decision to pull out in a way that killed many Kurds in a Turkish ambush is why our troops are getting humiliated. Do you not see that?

Be glad it's not grenades being thrown at them. The Syrians have no reason to kiss our ass.

You obviously care nothing about American boys. For you, the Democratic Party comes before everything and everyone.

Trumps decision to pull out in a way that killed many Kurds in a Turkish ambush is why our troops are getting humiliated. Do you not see that?
Is it Kurds throwing rocks? Otherwise, I don't think that's why. Middle Easterners do not want us in their country any more than we would want them fighting here.

This is a public-relations win for Trump. It demonstrates that the Kurds don't appreciate American lives. Of course, neither do Democrats.

Is it Kurds throwing rocks? Otherwise, I don't think that's why. Middle Easterners do not want us in their country any more than we would want them fighting here.

You're not very astute. According to the article, it's Kurds throwing the objects and they're doing so because they're angry that Trump isn't fighting their war for them. So, they take it out on our American boys, not that you care about them, of course.

I don't believe you give a rats ass about the kurds!

Neither does the media or the politicians! It's just another thing for you to bitch about!

I don't believe you give a rats ass about the kurds!

Neither does the media or the politicians! It's just another thing for you to bitch about!

Slade3200 is one of the few on the left that has demonstrated a level of truthfulness. I don't know where his ultimate loyalty lies, but the loyalty of the vast majority of leftists on this forum is to the Democratic Party.

You're not very astute. According to the article, it's Kurds throwing the objects and they're doing so because they're angry that Trump isn't fighting their war for them. So, they take it out on our American boys, not that you care about them, of course.
Thanks--I obviously didn't read the article. I could see them being kinda pissed, but did they really think we would stay there forever? Turkey and them have been getting into it for ages, and probably will continue to for ages more...

Thanks--I obviously didn't read the article. I could see them being kinda pissed, but did they really think we would stay there forever? Turkey and them have been getting into it for ages, and probably will continue to for ages more...

You're welcome.

I do believe that we should GIVE the Kurds arms and other supplies, but I don't believe that we should fight their war against Turkey.

This shouldn't be happening to our troops.

They deserve much better than this.

As a veteran of the Air National Guard, I'm ashamed of what our troops are having to endure.

Video appears to show US troops being pelted with stones and rotten fruit as they pull out of Syria
Would you want 1,000 Syrians over here in your town while they fought the Canadians? Be glad it's not grenades being thrown at them. The Syrians have no reason to kiss our ass.

I'm not asking them to kiss our ass.

I'm just pointing out the results of several administrations' very stupid decisions.

It's not those who actually sent the troops there who are enduring this. The people who caused this walked away without a care. It's the troops who were sent and now they are being demoralized.

Maybe they shouldn't have been sent there in the first place.

Maybe the bush boy should have listened. Maybe he shouldn't have invaded Iraq turning the whole region into a total mess. Maybe the bush boy shouldn't have disbanded the Iraqi military causing them to form isis in the first place.

And maybe, just maybe this move by trump that has basically freed isis fighters was an even bigger blunder.

That's just my observation and opinion.

As a veteran of the Air National Guard, I'm ashamed of what our troops are having to endure.

Video appears to show US troops being pelted with stones and rotten fruit as they pull out of Syria
Would you want 1,000 Syrians over here in your town while they fought the Canadians? Be glad it's not grenades being thrown at them. The Syrians have no reason to kiss our ass.

I'm just pointing out the results of several administrations' very stupid decisions.

It's not those who actually sent the troops there who are enduring this. The people who caused this walked away without a care. It's the troops who were sent and now they are being demoralized.

Maybe the bush boy should have listened. Maybe he shouldn't have invaded Iraq turning the whole region into a total mess. Maybe the bush boy shouldn't have disbanded the Iraqi military causing them to form isis in the first place.

And maybe, just maybe this move by trump that has basically freed isis fighters was an even bigger blunder.

i am sure those troops will recover from the indignity of having stuff thrown at their vehicles.

You're welcome.

I do believe that we should GIVE the Kurds arms and other supplies, but I don't believe that we should fight their war against Turkey.
Haven't we already supplied them with guns and money? Trump said we had--or would. I agree with that. The best outcome, though, would be for the ceasefire to hold and no more people get hurt/homes and towns destroyed.

Well, pointing fingers at this stage does absolutely no good whatsoever, Dana. I feel bad for the Kurds, and for all the ISIS women and children in prison camps because they can't be trusted, and for the whole damned flattened area and who has "won?" Seems like no one.
And you're right, the powers that be sit in the Pentagon in their offices protected by high security, but it's been that way for a long time, hasn't it? The days of the King riding out to war with his men, wearing a suit of armor, are long gone.

The Kurds will be fine. It's not like they're not killing Turks, shelling Turkish border towns, beheading captures. The PKK is a maoist communist group....Putin and Assad can have them, we did what we went there to do. Even Lindsey Graham changed his tune and now agrees with the way the President is handling things.

Be glad it's not grenades being thrown at them. The Syrians have no reason to kiss our ass.

You obviously care nothing about American boys. For you, the Democratic Party comes before everything and everyone.
How do you figure that?
Some people here are obviously on strong hallucinogens.

Did you not notice the lack of any criticism towards US middle east policy during the Obama years? K9buck is right. Dana is a DNC propagandist.

Forum List

Back