Rocketman dead pool

I'd bet you twenty five cents he won't fire an H-bomb into the Pacific
View attachment 150742

That is some easy money

Of course he will.

How China and Russia plan to benefit from this is the question. After all, NK is just their puppet state.
How does it benefit either Russia or China to have NK reduced to rubble and its people on the run? And nuclear fallout drifting into their air and water? I'm just wondering.

Dunno. China has been building islands in the Sea of Japan and ramping up it's military while Putin is busy subduing the Ukraine militarily.

Perhaps we are in for WW3 and NK is but a springboard. Either that or they are trying to drag the US into another costly war to damage the nation economically.
Interesting. Blame the US for a war they can jump into and commence whanging us over the head while saying "Who, me? I didn't start it." I suppose it's as probable as anything else.

Neither Red China nor Russia is going to start a war over NK. Like most bullies, they're cowards at their cores.

So.... Do we wait for the mushroom cloud? As far as I know; we Cannot discern the payload of a missile in flight. So each time he launches a missile, just might be the time he decides he's done bluffing. So why do those who die as a result of that, deserve death; any more than those who will die if we take the initiative? At least if we go first we retain a measure of control over the situation. If we wait for the mushroom cloud, we'll be merely reacting to his lead. Why give him such a huge advantage?
You sound like Bush before invading Iraq
Not even similar situations. I notice you didn't try your hand at answering the questions...

Forum List

Back