rocket alert in sderot

Hamas is at it again..................
I'm sure we'll hear the usual tripe from the Pal'istanians about "Israeli aggression" when Israel delivers a measured response to acts of war from Islamic terrorists.

Whatever happened to that ceasefire they were supposed to negotiate a year ago. Have they bothered to do that yet????

They are poor, destitute, bored... and worst of all, sober.
But suffering from the intoxicating affects of gee-had, until their stupor is interrupted by the debilitating condition of Splattered gee-hadi Syndrome delivered at the business end of a Hellfire missile.

But suffering from the intoxicating affects of gee-had, until their stupor is interrupted by the debilitating condition of Splattered gee-hadi Syndrome delivered at the business end of a Hellfire missile.
These folks are hepped up on amphetamines. They need to chill out and get some decent whiskey in their guts.

These folks are hepped up on amphetamines. They need to chill out and get some decent whiskey in their guts.

Prozac, Cannabis ..................... valium

Maybe start them out on Mogen David as the gateway liquor to Chivas Regal.

Muslims lack alcohol. That is their number one problem.

Jews drink, Jesus drank, I get drunk.

Muslims need alcohol to dissuade their interests in male-on-male anal sex, sex (and marriage) with teenage girls, and sex with animals.

Alcohol doesn't create problems in this world, it solves them.

Hamas is at it again..................
Didn't I.S. claim responsibility just after the IAF bombed an empty field in "retaliation" along with 2 Security posts in Gaza. Way to go IAF, try to destroy the HAMAS security infrastructure that might be able to stop I.S. shooting more rockets. Zionist mentality...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back