Robot priest will bless you advise you and even perform your funeral

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Vox) – A new priest named Mindar is holding forth at Kodaiji, a 400-year-old Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. Like other clergy members, this priest can deliver sermons and move around to interface with worshippers. But Mindar comes with some … unusual traits. A body made of aluminum and silicone, for starters. Mindar is a robot. Designed to look like Kannon, the Buddhist deity of mercy, the $1 million machine is an attempt to reignite people’s passion for their faith in a country where religious affiliation is on the decline.
Robot priests will bless you, advise you, and even perform your funeral

Oh yes you will pray to a gawd dam fkn robot way to go heroes.......... your real smart there..

If I get a robot, that bitch is going to be doing dishes.

(Vox) – A new priest named Mindar is holding forth at Kodaiji, a 400-year-old Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. Like other clergy members, this priest can deliver sermons and move around to interface with worshippers. But Mindar comes with some … unusual traits. A body made of aluminum and silicone, for starters. Mindar is a robot. Designed to look like Kannon, the Buddhist deity of mercy, the $1 million machine is an attempt to reignite people’s passion for their faith in a country where religious affiliation is on the decline.
Robot priests will bless you, advise you, and even perform your funeral

Oh yes you will pray to a gawd dam fkn robot way to go heroes.......... your real smart there..

I think its a good idea.

The church is having several problems with its priests. Allegations of doctrinal heresy, `procedural errors, as well as personal misbehavior(including paedophilia, embezzlement, sodomy, etc), are rampant.

Programming Priestly Androids and ordaining them to serve the people, would assure orthodox, devout, procedurally correct and chastely celibate priest.

tumblr_oq4rq6YxX31txu1kho1_500.jpg

Robots are over rated. I saw one in the grocery store yesterday that looked like it was hiding in the back by the bathroom. I think it learned how to eff' off from the human workers.

Forum List

Back