Robert Reich explains the "Free Market" in a nutshell.

Reduced to what?

Discussing stuff with you is like Obama debating Romney in the last election. When he was in the primaries, he was ultra right wing, then? He moved the general and became Mr. Centrist.

You are kind of the opposite. In the middle of right wing folks you go a bit more left. And in the middle of left wing folks you go a little more right.

It's kind of sad, really.

Reduced to what?

Discussing stuff with you is like Obama debating Romney in the last election. When he was in the primaries, he was ultra right wing, then? He moved the general and became Mr. Centrist.

You are kind of the opposite. In the middle of right wing folks you go a bit more left. And in the middle of left wing folks you go a little more right.

I'd be sad too, if I felt I had to constantly lie.

And you don't even care that you lie - the sign of zealot, the end justifies the means, lie away.

Play with someone else, you should know better.

Reduced to what?

I'd be sad too, if I felt I had to constantly lie.

And you don't even care that you lie - the sign of zealot, the end justifies the means, lie away.

Play with someone else, you should know better.

Haven't lied about a thing Mac.

And you are the one here talking about how wrong Reich's assessment is..

This is a pretty concise high level talk about the "Free Market".

reich is a liberal communist. Sallow lacks the IQ to be here so uses a cut and paste in support of liberal communism to make a point he feels is correct but which he lacks the IQ to explain himself.

Late to the party here. As a provocateur and a brand, Reich is brilliant.

As an economist, Reich doesn't understand the basics of Entrepreneurism. A new factory benefits everyone first and the owners dead last. But guys like Reich are so jealous of the backend earnings potential that they're willing to kill the golden goose. He is dangerous.

As an economist, Reich doesn't understand the basics of Entrepreneurism. A new factory benefits everyone first and the owners dead last. But guys like Reich are so jealous of the backend earnings potential that they're willing to kill the golden goose. He is dangerous.

yes last time I heard the little guy talk he was claiming all the income was going to the top and nothing was left for the bottom as if there is only a fixed amount of money to be divided.

yes last time I heard the little guy talk he was claiming all the income was going to the top and nothing was left for the bottom as if there is only a fixed amount of money to be divided.
What gives money value?

What gives money value?
people who trust it, Any more questions???

What gives money value?
Yes, what effect does introducing more money into the system have on the existing money already in the system?

What gives money value?
Yes, what effect does introducing more money into the system have on the existing money already in the system?
it inflates it. Any more silly questions???

What gives money value?
No, just trying to wrap my head around your statement that there exists a limitless money supply.

What gives money value?
No, just trying to wrap my head around your statement that there exists a limitless money supply.

dear, I did not say it was limitless but did imply that GDP is ten 10 more than it was 100 years ago and so the money supply is 10 times more than it was 100 years ago Thus, money grows as goods and services are invented and sold. The issue is not about dividing the money that exists but rather inventing new things so money grows for everyone not just the top or the bottom.

Do you understand?

What you fail to comprehend is government has given us the crony corrupt capitalism we have today. The little geek thinks we need more government intrusion to fix this. Do you fail to see the idiocy of his argument?

That's pretty much a standard wrong-wing approach, any more, to almost any issue—deny the role that their own ideology had in creating a problem, and propose to solve or mitigate that problem with even heavier doses of the same crap that caused it in the first place.

Capitalism wasn't even around before government.

A necessary component of Capitalism is the government.

That's nonsense.

The very first time some primitive caveman had an excess of something he didn't need, noticed that his neighbor had an excess of something else that that neighbor didn't need, and offered to trade one for the other, that was capitalism, in its purest form. No government was needed to take any part in that transaction.

What gives money value?

dear, I did not say it was limitless but did imply that GDP is ten 10 more than it was 100 years ago and so the money supply is 10 times more than it was 100 years ago Thus, money grows as goods and services are invented and sold. The issue is not about dividing the money that exists but rather inventing new things so money grows for everyone not just the top or the bottom.

Do you understand?
The money supply doesn't multiply on its own. Money is created by the FED when the government borrows it. It stands to reason then that you have no objection to the national debt.

Robert Reich is a crackpot and a dwarf. He's 4' 10''

Obama+Meets+Economic+Advisors+Washington+BRD2xkF5Q-rl.jpg
1533661041_f05de2e649.jpg
Reichjp1-popup.jpg
michael-dunn-wildwildwest-2.jpg

Do you understand?
The money supply doesn't multiply on its own. Money is created by the FED when the government borrows it. It stands to reason then that you have no objection to the national debt.

Money is created by the FED when the government borrows it.

That is incorrect. It is created when people borrow from banks.
It is also created when the Fed buys securities from Primary Dealers.

Forum List

Back