RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

My favorite lie in all that is that we sold Russians any uranium during the 20 year period where we were actually buying 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia.

The Megatons to Megawatts™ Program was a unique, commercially financed government-industry partnership in which bomb-grade uranium from dismantled Russian nuclear warheads was recycled into low enriched uranium used to produce fuel for American nuclear power plants.

Lie and hyperbole laced misperceptions are all they have.

Save America. Turn off Faux Not News. You know they lie to you right?

My favorite lie in all that is that we sold Russians any uranium during the 20 year period where we were actually buying 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia.
hitlery

No uranium was sold to Russia. We bought Russian uranium. The got the right to mine some uranium for US consumption.
yeah, yeah, the demofk con to protect hitlery, we know we fking know. her ass is clean, she never shits. yeah, yeah

yeah, yeah, the demofk con to protect hitlery, we know we fking know. her ass is clean, she never shits. yeah, yeah
1712929584363.png

Trigger got stuffed.

No proof. No evidence. No nothing. No video proof a fucking thing. 60+lawsuits alleging Electon Fraud, 60+lawsuits tossed for lack of evidence. You are a piss poor liar.
there is video evidence from Fulton county, Ga clearly showing thousands of fake ballots being retrieved from suitcases under tables and run thru the counting machines when the building was cleared for a fake water main break. There is also clear video evidence of fake ballots being put in collection boxes is several states. Sorry dude, but senile joe did not win the vote in 2020.

there is video evidence from Fulton county, Ga clearly showing thousands of fake ballots being retrieved from suitcases under tables and run thru the counting machines when the building was cleared for a fake water main break. There is also clear video evidence of fake ballots being put in collection boxes is several states. Sorry dude, but senile joe did not win the vote in 2020.
more fulton count fraud explained here

Forum List

Back