Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

And why not? Other than right wing outlets, which I'm sure he'll want to distance himself from, who in the hell would hire him? He is extremely controversial, and self defense or not, he did kill two people and wounded another... Nobody would hire him.

Go for it Kyle, bank all of it you can get!
The way I look at it, if Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandman (who still has more suits ongoing) can amass enough wealth, they could combine forces to create a truly independent news network, something America desperately needs. We have totally polarized, politically biased news which is poison for America.

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
LOLOL.....Off toplc sorry

I've been calling you a fucking ass hole for durn near 20 yrs now Spews

Only difference is you are 20 times the stupid you used to be......................I think you're ready for the glue factory son.

The way I look at it, if Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandman (who still has more suits ongoing) can amass enough wealth, they could combine forces to create a truly independent news network, something America desperately needs. We have totally polarized, politically biased news which is poison for America.

1637374917404.png

I'm not sure if I approve or if I am trying to figure out the $60M worth of damage done. I can imagine, say $10M and settle for $5M. Maybe this is a case of "go really high and hope they overpay"?

The abuses against people with strong, false allegations is not right, but, you have to have some degree of liberty with your speech, no? It's a talk show, not a news network.
That "liberty" doesn't include gross defamation...Those dried up old cackling hens should be sued for every penny that can be squeezed out of them.

No they dont as the killings were ruled self DEFENSE.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder in a court of law. As far as the law was concerned, he didn't do it. He was innocent. It was as though he was never even there.
Still, Simpson was ordered to pay Ron Goldman's family over $33 million dollars after losing a civil suit against him.

Rittenhouse can very easily lose a civil trial...

Depends on where he filed...

If in Illinois he doesn't need to prove damages...just that they said it.

Meanwhile Whoopi and Joy must find proof that their comments are true to defend their statements. Truth is an absolute defense against libel and slander. That's their only hope and currently it doesn't look good for them.

In general, yes. However, if there is grounds for a suit and he is going to sue, he has to make it sufficient in order to in fact punish the abusers and not just win a moral victory.
Toffeenut Baconsmuggler suggested that it wasn't about the money, but the message. The only way that's true is if they don't go after the money...

Yes, it might be for some money...........but I think it's more about the statement they are making, not the dollar amount they are asking.

Media needs to be called out for their heinous verbal atrocities, harassments, slanders, and lies.
And they need to pay for their evil ways. Plus, I'm sure he has a law firm that knows what they are doing.

Go Kyle!!!

yes-wwe.gif

Yah, the same firms that Rump used.

That "liberty" doesn't include gross defamation...Those dried up old cackling hens should be sued for every penny that can be squeezed out of them.

The key fact is if they knew the actual truth, i.e. He was given the gun in Wisconsin and continued to say he brought it across State lines. For a person to lie they have to know the truth, ignorance isn't lying.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
In your commie criminal loving dreams.

Have you ever considered sanity as a worthwhile alternative to your current state?

There was no wrongful death. There was simply self defense used against the serial child rapist and two other criminals you admire for their actions.

What did he lie about?

Since he won with an affirmative defense the death's weren't wrongful.

The idea that the deaths being "wrongful" preclude civil suit is laughable.

Again, OJ Simpson was ordered to pay $33,000,000 to the family of the man he was acquitted of murdering...

It was already proved that those three pieces of white trash were NOT offering him a helping hand, but AIMING GUNS AT HIM!! He was protecting himself, as any good American should do against the murderous, deranged Lefites, Snowflakes, BLM's, SJW's, and DementocRats.
Oh heck, we always help people by kicking them in the head and hitting them in the Head with skateboards.

Yeah....good luck with that......it's all about the $$$$. He and his mom are even fighting over the defense fund money.
We shouldn’t hold people responsible for slandering another person. Not a Rittenhouse fan however, he has the same rights everyone gets.

Forum List

Back