Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Rosenbaum could have gone to the riot and rioted to his hearts content, and the dem led police force would have done absolutely nothing, as ordered.

Instead, he decided to attack a young man walking around with a semi-automatic rifle. That is the decision that cost him his life.

You can't bring yourself to admit that, because you want to pretend that the attack and it's result, were somehow Rittenhouse's fault.
Yes, he could have. And going to riot was still his biggest mistake.

I told the truth when I pointed out that you libs always lie.

You both are engaged in dishonestly pretending that I was specifically and individually accusing him of a specific lie, right then.

That is quite dishonest. I will not use it as my example yet. I am sure that as a lib, it will not be long before he gives me a better example.
Nope, you lied. As evidenced by your inability to show SavannahMann lied, as you falsely claimed.

I disagree. I think that if the politics of this were reversed, ie a lefty who shot three right leaning members of a rightist mob that attacked him, that he would not have been charged, because it is a clear case of self defense.

This isn't political. You can "think" anything you want, but it doesn't matter. The District Attorney believed there was ample cause and evidence to take this to trial, and a Grand Jury agreed.

If you're so absolutely certain that he did nothing wrong, and if that as obvious as you seem to insist, why are you so afraid of him being judged?

More and more of life is being turned into politics. The OJ case was quite some time ago.

True, but my comment wasn't about the Simpson case, per se. My comment was with regards to how no prosecutor would willingly go forward with such a high profile case if he didn't think a conviction was likely. Chris Darden and Marcia Clark did it, and it effectively ended their careers...

Sure. Rittenhouse made some poor choices.

And yet you absolve him of all responsibility for them...

Trusting that group he was with, that has since thrown him under the bus? That was a poor choice.

He wasn't "with" any group. He saw a bunch of guys with guns and went and stood next to them...

But going out to try to protect his society from violent mobs? That is not a poor choice.

Do you believe it was a poor decision to do while in possession of a weapon which he conspired to obtain illegally?

Protecting himself when attacked? That is not a poor choice.
I fault him for putting himself in that position. He knowingly broke the law and, as a result, he now gets to answer for it...

Nope, you lied. As evidenced by your inability to show SavannahMann lied, as you falsely claimed.

But, I did not claim that he specifically lied right there. I said that leftards like him (and you ) lie all the time. And so, it will not be very long until he does lie.

Normally I don't like it when leftards pretend to be retarded to dodge or create a "point".

But, on you, the retardedness, fits nicely.

This isn't political. You can "think" anything you want, but it doesn't matter. The District Attorney believed there was ample cause and evidence to take this to trial, and a Grand Jury agreed.

If you're so absolutely certain that he did nothing wrong, and if that as obvious as you seem to insist, why are you so afraid of him being judged?

Because I don't trust dems to give him a fair trial.

True, but my comment wasn't about the Simpson case, per se. My comment was with regards to how no prosecutor would willingly go forward with such a high profile case if he didn't think a conviction was likely. Chris Darden and Marcia Clark did it, and it effectively ended their careers...

Counter example, Google the Duke Lacross boys, and the prosecutor that went forward with that obviously false charge.

And yet you absolve him of all responsibility for them...

He wasn't "with" any group. He saw a bunch of guys with guns and went and stood next to them...

I'm a little fuzzy on how well he knew the group. I think that you are overstating the case. The less he knew them, the bigger teh mistake of trusting them.

Do you believe it was a poor decision to do while in possession of a weapon which he conspired to obtain illegally?

IMO, when violent mobs are killing and destroying in the streets and our so called "leaders" are ordering the cops to stand by, then no, going out to help with a gun, even if there was some stupid law that said you shouldn't, is not a mistake.

It is heroic.

I fault him for putting himself in that position. He knowingly broke the law and, as a result, he now gets to answer for it...

What "position" did he put himself in? Walking down a public street? That makes it his fault that the mob attacked him?

I disagree. The attack is solely the responsibility of the attackers.

See what I did there?

The State of Wisconsin is trying him, not the Democratic National Committee...

Counter example, Google the Duke Lacross boys, and the prosecutor that went forward with that obviously false charge.

And Mike Nifong, the lead prosecutor who essentially lost that case, ended up resigning. That case ended his career.

I didn't need you to do it, but thank you for bolstering my point...

I'm a little fuzzy on how well he knew the group. I think that you are overstating the case. The less he knew them, the bigger teh mistake of trusting them.
He didn't know them at all, really. Rittenhouse spent much of the day with Ryan Balch, who with the Boogaloo Bois, but they had met only that day. Kevin Mathewson, the head of the "Kenosha Guard" has stated that he doesn't know Rittenhouse and has never met him...

IMO, when violent mobs are killing and destroying in the streets and our so called "leaders" are ordering the cops to stand by, then no, going out to help with a gun, even if there was some stupid law that said you shouldn't, is not a mistake.

It is heroic.

Well, at least Rittenhouse can take solace in that while he's in prison.

Again, don't get me wrong, I don't want to see the kid go to prison. I would love for him to be acquitted. I just don't think he will be.

I hope I'm wrong...

What "position" did he put himself in? Walking down a public street? That makes it his fault that the mob attacked him?

You make it sound as though he was just out for an evening stroll. He was not.

And now, apparently, there's video, which the prosecution hopes to enter into evidence, in which Rittenhouse states his desire to shoot looters and rioters. If that does get entered into evidence, it may end up being a very sad day for the boy, because it shows premeditation...

See what I did there?
I do, and you're wrong.

In 1988, I went to Pomplona, Spain, to run with the bulls. It was a bucket-list item for me. It was exhilarating as Hell. But here's the thing: Had I fallen and gotten trampled or gored, I wouldn't have blamed the bulls.

Rittenhouse stupidly chose to put himself in harm's way...

But, I did not claim that he specifically lied right there. I said that leftards like him (and you ) lie all the time. And so, it will not be very long until he does lie.

Normally I don't like it when leftards pretend to be retarded to dodge or create a "point".

But, on you, the retardedness, fits nicely.
No, you said people like him "always lie." You then failed to prove he lied even once, no less, "always."

The liar is you.

It is heroic.

See what I did there?
Rosenbaum didn't attack him, according to you.

If you're going to accuse him of lying, at least grow a set of balls and point out where he did. Saying you can't be bothered is the coward's way out...

Do you understand what the term "people like you" means? Because the thread of attack you are joining in with, is pretending to be too retarded to understand that, and thinking that it means that I personally accused him of lying, right there and then.

Is that your intent, or have you been tricked, by their not very clever trick?

Rittenhouse claims ‘self-defense,’ which is as ridiculous as it is unsupported – not only was Rittenhouse’s safely or life not in jeopardy, but he actively sought out his victims.

Rittenhouse is yet another example of the violent, lawless right.

Rittenhouse in on video running away from each and ever attacker he ended up shooting.

Your statement reveals either shameless lying, or partisan zealotry to the point that it warps your perceptions.

The State of Wisconsin is trying him, not the Democratic National Committee...

And Mike Nifong, the lead prosecutor who essentially lost that case, ended up resigning. That case ended his career.

I didn't need you to do it, but thank you for bolstering my point...

He didn't know them at all, really. Rittenhouse spent much of the day with Ryan Balch, who with the Boogaloo Bois, but they had met only that day. Kevin Mathewson, the head of the "Kenosha Guard" has stated that he doesn't know Rittenhouse and has never met him...

Well, at least Rittenhouse can take solace in that while he's in prison.

Again, don't get me wrong, I don't want to see the kid go to prison. I would love for him to be acquitted. I just don't think he will be.

I hope I'm wrong...

On that we agree.

You make it sound as though he was just out for an evening stroll. He was not.

And now, apparently, there's video, which the prosecution hopes to enter into evidence, in which Rittenhouse states his desire to shoot looters and rioters. If that does get entered into evidence, it may end up being a very sad day for the boy, because it shows premeditation...

What kind of videos do you think might be out there of Rosenbaum and the others? I've seen one clip of Rosenbaum raving like a lunatic.

I do, and you're wrong.

In 1988, I went to Pomplona, Spain, to run with the bulls. It was a bucket-list item for me. It was exhilarating as Hell. But here's the thing: Had I fallen and gotten trampled or gored, I wouldn't have blamed the bulls.

Rittenhouse stupidly chose to put himself in harm's way...

Bulls are animals, not responsible for their own actions. We generally only treat people like that, if they are retarded or insane.

I would be willing to consider the idea that all liberals are clinically insane, BUT, as we are not doing that as a general rule, it would be unfair to apply that to Rittenhouse's case.

No, you said people like him "always lie." You then failed to prove he lied even once, no less, "always."

The liar is you.

I made a general statement and I stand by it. It will not be long before he provides me with an example.

You are welcome to whine like a faggot about that some more, if you want.

I made a general statement and I stand by it. It will not be long before he provides me with an example.

You are welcome to whine like a faggot about that some more, if you want.
That you can't find a lie by someone you claim "always lies," indicates it's you who is the liar.

That you can't find a lie by someone you claim "always lies," indicates it's you who is the liar.

Your request to have me look though his posts, is denied. You may now whine like a faggot some more.

What kind of videos do you think might be out there of Rosenbaum and the others?
I have no idea.

But apparently the prosecution has a video of Rittenhouse saying he wanted to shoot rioters.

Such a video, if it exists, shows intent. I'm not certain you have a full understand of what that would do to his "self defense" claim?

Bulls are animals, not responsible for their own actions. We generally only treat people like that, if they are retarded or insane.

That whooshing sound you heard was my point, as it sailed effortlessly over your head...

Forum List

Back