RIP Olympia Dukakis

Cousin of goofy former democrat presidential candidate Michael Dukakis. Typical of rich successful elite celebs she had a social axe to grind. Apparently her biography contains a whining account of being discriminated against because she was Greek. Who discriminates against Greeks?

Cousin of goofy former democrat presidential candidate Michael Dukakis. Typical of rich successful elite celebs she had a social axe to grind. Apparently her biography contains a whining account of being discriminated against because she was Greek. Who discriminates against Greeks?

Same people that have discriminated against Russians, Polish and so on... It actually happens or did happen but it is rare today...

One of my absolute favorites.

Ouiser could never stay mad at me; she worships the quicksand I walk on.

:lol:

She was also great in Steel Magnolias

RIP Olympia.

1619908988665.png

SM was technically one of the finest movies made.

Olympia was great, and she always ignored losers who criticized her.

Turks.

Turks?

"they say working never hurt anyone...i figure why take any chances?" - Olimpia Dukakis

she always considered acting a fun hobby, as opposed to work. she didn't think women should work anyway

Forum List

Back