RIP Ahmad Syafi'i Maarif, towering figure in democracy, inclusivity & tolerance... leader of Muhammadiyah, the largest Indonesian Muslim organization

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
can only imagine how much the civil Indonesia is indebted to this man. Muhammadiyah will never be the same without him. endless prayers to him, and condolences to his family.

can only imagine how much the civil Indonesia is indebted to this man. Muhammadiyah will never be the same without him. endless prayers to him, and condolences to his family.

The religion that came 500 years after Christianity, and where the head guy was fucking 10 year old girls. I bet the leader of Indonesia also diddled with 10 year old's also.

islam is a religion of piece
Yes, when they(Muslims) blow up other people, those people end up in pieces.

piece
[pēs]

NOUN
  1. a portion of an object or of material, produced by cutting, tearing, or breaking the whole:

peace
[pēs]

NOUN
  1. freedom from disturbance; tranquility:
    "you can while away an hour or two in peace and seclusion"

• Banned
i'd like to wrestle obnoxious folks who claim they're "enormous", cut 'em down to size!

No thanks, I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, i know about the "Religion of Peace" and how they murdered millions,,,,
i hear ya, bro, but Saudi Arabia is progressing under Crown Prince MBS...he brought WWE Wrestling, car racing, soccer, and many other sporting events, gave some rights to women, improved the economy tremendously...give him a chance!

Forum List

Back