Riots in Holland

While Erd' is busy calling the Netherlands Nazi's the memory for many was of a whole town of Kurdish men, women and children that where slaughtered by chemicals Saddam used on them on March 16, 1988.

Halabja was one of 60+ chemical attacks in a systematic campaign led by Saddam's cousin Ali Hasan Majid known to Kurds as Chemical Ali.
Mariwan Naqshbandi, #Halabja survivor - We were used to seeing Iraqi jets in skies above Halabja, but we never expected chemical weapons

#WTF from Turkey's Southeast, Diyarbakır s Sur: First destroy houses then take destruction fee from whose houses destroyed.

Today on twitter some of the Turkish are saying that El Bab aka Al Bab nka Gazikapa will be the next conquest in the attempt to wipe Kurds off the map via Erd' the accuser.

#kurdistan - Twitter Search

Picked this up from an Turkish Islam supporter twitter account last night. The bottom of the picture had small children in it.

kurd slaughter 2017-03-16-21.jpg

Last but not least the Kurdish laugh at the wolves who make claims when they were originally nazi collaborators

holland vs erds ministers.jpg
nazi-turks.jpg

A little more info on July 15. This was translated by google it is about a movie promoting Islam? To these July 15 was considered a 'gift'. Their trips into Syria on El Bab are in these tweets> Google Translate & other Turkish sons twitter pages.
Last Kale Turkey Retweeted TSK Information Notes @ TSK_Bilgi_Notu 23 Jul 2015
"There is no special and positive line in our National Pact, and the line we will determine with force and duty will be Hatt-i Border."

When reading something referring to the Hatt-i or hatti border it is referring to the Hittite borders of the Assyrian (war like religions) regimes. The Hittite Empire had a common border with Egypt on Syrian soil. A treaty was signed between Egypt and the king of the Hittites.

Another hashtag phrase found in these warrior tweets is #EuphratesShield (video Turkish soldiers looting El Bab on that last one. Also a mapped area of battles for the Euphrates power (have no clue how accurate it is)

The Battle of Kadesh or Battle of Qadesh took place between the forces of the Egyptian Empire under Ramesses II and the Hittite Empire under Muwatalli II at the city of Kadesh on the Orontes River (Syria-Turkey-Lebanon), just upstream of Lake Homs near the modern Syrian-Lebanese border.

Propaganda
Last Castle Turkey @ SonKaleTurkiye2 Mar 14
YPG / PKK will shoot the US flag We will show the flag of Turkey .. In the whole region .. # Fıratkalkananı # Elbab pic.twitter.com/qua8HExFlE
30 years of experience and pride

LAST CASTLE "TURKEY"

"This is the patriot, the rest is the detail"

The story of the three friends who had begun in 1987 and who had spent their childhood together in the story of "Old Turkey" and "New Turkey". Three Grandfathers, three children. The three grandfathers will be the symbol of old Turkey and new Turkey. It is the painful story of the struggle between the brothers and the agents of the external forces that direct the PKK and the terrorist organization of the separatist terrorist organization PKK. On July 15, the country's return to the occupation and the strengthening of the Islamic world, which is the last of the world of Islam, was revived with the call of our President on July 15th. The theatrical sections played by our professional theater actors, the visuals of the new Turkey, The love of Turkey is at the pinnacle with the clips and cinematography that show the film by shooting, the impressive music and light effects and the poetry performances that revolve with the national spirit of Can Ahmet in a continuous action. The theatrical scene in the show is transformed into a visual feast with folklore performances such as Mehter and halay. The exciting minute for those who want to live and live the July 15 spirit.

"July 15 is the gift to our heroes"

A Hittite or the word hat meaning basically terror or to be broken

Last edited:
Wtf? This site is becoming unusable because of the ads popping up over the screen keyboard.
Anyway, the Turkish dignitaries were told to fuck off by the Dutch because Turkey Type Earthygum's preferendum ministers were sent to do his dirty work just two days before the Dutch were having their most crucial General Election since WW2. The Dutch, being sensible people (believe me I grew up there) said no.

Erthywine is no different a politician than Trump/ Goebbels. Given half a chance they will all sink to the lowest common denominator. Smoke and mirrors.

The posts above illustrate the point. The Hittites have absolutely nothing to do with modern Turkey except for the fact that they both lived in the same geographical location. Why don't the Turks proudly proclaim their Celtic (Galation) , Greek or Roman heritage, or the fact that Christianity's original heartland was in Anatolia.
It obviously doesnt suit the geo_political machinations of an autocrat.

Send the Turks back to Mongolia!!!;)

Wtf? This site is becoming unusable because of the ads popping up over the screen keyboard.
Anyway, the Turkish dignitaries were told to fuck off by the Dutch because Turkey Type Earthygum's preferendum ministers were sent to do his dirty work just two days before the Dutch were having their most crucial General Election since WW2. The Dutch, being sensible people (believe me I grew up there) said no.

Erthywine is no different a politician than Trump/ Goebbels. Given half a chance they will all sink to the lowest common denominator. Smoke and mirrors.

The posts above illustrate the point. The Hittites have absolutely nothing to do with modern Turkey except for the fact that they both lived in the same geographical location. Why don't the Turks proudly proclaim their Celtic (Galation) , Greek or Roman heritage, or the fact that Christianity's original heartland was in Anatolia.
It obviously doesnt suit the geo_political machinations of an autocrat.

Send the Turks back to Mongolia!!!;)
Just putting pieces together for I know who is who while reading through all the tweets, seeing pics and videos. Thought this would be a decent enough thread to do that without starting another one. I doubt Mongolia will accept them.

example:

Turkish Army and a coalition of pro-Turkish militant groups known as the Free Syrian Army (FSA)

Supreme Kurdish Council (DBK) a portion of the Kurdish National Council depends on Iraqi Kurds pro-US

Democratic Union (PYD) which is for broad autonomy within the Syrian state but not totally separate

Impossible Liberals have assured us that everything is rainbows and unicorns over there.
Obviously its not and most intelligent people wouldn't think that it is here either if they do a lil'' research into it all. I do pray those young women over there are successful and when they are I hope they won't ever take any crap off of any that would try to enslave them again with their religiosity and bs.

Europe, letting in all these million of Islamic, savage hordes..... is like watching a train wreck in slow motion....

A very horrible thing to behold

A very sad thing :(

Europe, letting in all these million of Islamic, savage hordes..... is like watching a train wreck in slow motion....

The thing is most are young men. Who has all the women and children? Or what have they done with them?

The thing is most are young men. Who has all the women and children? Or what have they done with them?

Yep.
Military age Islamic men.

Poor stupid Europe.

Forum List

Back