Rioting Mob Of Rochester BLM Peacefully Chase TV Reporter With Knife

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They just wanted to peacefully remove his liver.
Yuge Trump rally in Rochester last night, Trump thanks you Leftards for your hard work on his campaign.

What fucking ANIMALS. Dreadful.
You owe an apology to animals.

Yuge Trump rally in Rochester last night, Trump thanks you Leftards for your hard work on his campaign.

What fucking ANIMALS. Dreadful.
You owe an apology to animals.
Ha-ha!

in the required ebonic language----a knife
is NOT a weapon----a knife wielding person,
if "of color" is UNARMED

Porky the security guard should have done some cardio training prior to taking the job. Other than that, you pays your money you takes your chances. Why the hell was Mr. Security armed in the first place if he's too terrified of drawing down?

Porky the security guard should have done some cardio training prior to taking the job. Other than that, you pays your money you takes your chances. Why the hell was Mr. Security armed in the first place if he's too terrified of drawing down?
Maybe the 6 cases of self defense from you terrorists being attacked the last few weeks?

Maybe the 6 cases of self defense from you terrorists being attacked the last few weeks?

Me terrorist? Huh . . .

You misunderstood my post. I am sick and tired of seeing good Americans run away from the rioters. I am even more fed up with wannabe security forces pretending to know their shit and then folding when it hits the fan. But . . . whatever.

Well those good Americans should be armed. When someone chases you with a knife, pull your gun and shoot his stupid ass.

Well those good Americans should be armed. When someone chases you with a knife, pull your gun and shoot his stupid ass.
[/QUOTE

Claudette------TODAY---in the times we live----a PERSON OF COLOR WIELDING A KNIFE----is
an unarmed innocent. I have a personal story which I cannot reveal in whole-----but it involves a very crippled (childhood polio) 80 year old man and a female person of color and a box cutter. While the police did arrest on felony charges--
--the DA gave up hope ----it's the times in
which we live and the wisdom of the Mayor,
ie--------DEPRAVITY

90% of the encounter was peaceful...essentially if both were running...the reporter running away from the guy with the knife, and the guy with the knife chasing, it was 90% really just two guys running......with about 10% the knife in the guys hand.....right?

90% of the encounter was peaceful...essentially if both were running...the reporter running away from the guy with the knife, and the guy with the knife chasing, it was 90% really just two guys running......with about 10% the knife in the guys hand.....right?

you have an excellent grasp of STATISTICS

Forum List

Back