Rioters shoot federal security officers is Oakland.

vilolence only begets more violence, or an eye for an eye only makes us blind.

We have way more eyes to spare.

Lol. Cataracts doesn't count.

Who said anything about cataracts and how would that even make a difference?
Stupid reply.

Will it be personal mobility scooter brigades as far as the cataracts inflicted eye can see? There's a picture.

Are you implying that only old people live in the suburbs?
The average age in my neighborhood is 40.

Make sure you take the big SUV for extra protection against the unwashed.

So...lefties here is your chance to justify this...

Got to love the “peaceful protesting “ of the left. Not

A crowning achievement for the progressives and their party, no doubt.

Stupid reply.

Will it be personal mobility scooter brigades as far as the cataracts inflicted eye can see? There's a picture.
People a lot younger than 40 can and have had corrective surgery for cataracts. Thought lefties didn’t make fun of the blind?

I'm not a lefty. I offend everyone.

I agree, but sadly there are some people out there who are not interested in "learning another language" and so the only way to communicate with them is to respond to them in the only form that they care to know of or try your best to not have anything more to do with them at all period if that is even possible now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Justify it? Why would I need to Justify it? I am certain there is video showing the area, and the event. We need to identify the person or persons who did the shooting, and deal with it like the criminal event it is.

Is riot gear racist now? NYC cops are getting pumbled and they don’t have gear because it’s racist??

Violence is the only way to stop violent criminal pieces of trash.
Not violence on the innocent
Perhaps you can read where I said criminals, dumbass.
No need for name calling since I agree with you. I was talking about the violence by the protesters
My apology then.

Is there no end to this savagery? Our extremely biased media has a LOT of blood on its hands.

No, there is no end to the savagery of white supremacist pigs murdering unarmed non-threatening black and brown folk for no reason in hopelessly racist america. Centuries of entrenched american values on display. It is part of our celebrated way of life, just another day in america. You're so part of blues culture aren't you little boi blue.

Here's the deal.

When there is no law for "the law", there is simply no law, period. Now the state has only force and violence. Transition to a failed state, look at the top of the power structure - utterly lawless. Already 100K+ of america's unsubstantial people removed, cleansed eugenically via leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to yet further concentrate societal wealth, power, control and representation away from the people.

Now you idiotic partisanshitheads can blame each other and the corporate state media machine you support by consuming if you like; as your society continues to transition to a failed state while you repeat the same behaviors and await a different societal outcome.

Looks like consequences to me. America is a lawless land and it all rains down from the top. Enjoy what you participate in and cooperate with daily within your woe-is-us exceptionalist illusion.
Where have you been lately, dimwitted Bo? Did you get a ban, perhaps? You really ARE a dumbshit, you need to take some more time off from this site. Say four or five years? THAT would suffice!

No sugar, I have a life, and I stopped intellectually sodomizing you in lieu of writing Don and my senators themselves daily instead. Don't hate me for abandoning you. Do check with the mods per any ban you may suspicion. Or stick with your Alex Jones/Rodger Stone conspiracy theory projections.

So if I were writing you today, instead of them, it would have gone like this, as it did, adjusted for the senators after Don got it:

"How's the "winning" going with your tiny little mushroom dicked (thanks Stormy) Nazi president? Transition to a failed state? Your COVID-19 eugenic cleansing operation, and now more resultant karma others will suffer for. On top of your complicity in Don’s incessant fomenting of a race war and stoking of white supremacist infiltration of an already racist culture of “law” enforcement. You’re silent while he wants to pretend to tell someone how to “honor” George Floyd’s life? You stupid inbred KKKunts. Naiveté is no excuse, go the fuck to hell.

Cities on fire. Man. I’ve not seen this since I was a kid growing up in the same county of Missouri that vomited up Rush Limbaugh back in the 60’s. We shut down the war machine back then too. We as in the people. Sorry about all those civil rights for the unsubstantial people you never got over.

When the law sodomizes the law, there is no law. For anyone. You allowed Don to sodomize the law. Openly. The law allows the law to murder citizens for no reason. Fuck the law. It’s not difficult to understand at all. American society rotted from the top down. The people are emulating their ostensible leaders when they loot. And the empire is contracting as you know. Which brings us back to the COVID-19 eugenic cleansing operation. Still can’t quite manage a handle on reliable testing and contact tracing? Clueless as how to why we lead the world in COVID-19 deaths? Now that there is ya some real american acceptionalism.

Come murder we the people asshole.

Come the fuck on pig. Stasi State R US. Fuck you."

They can never respond coherently. Much like you.

Stupid reply.

People a lot younger than 40 can and have had corrective surgery for cataracts. Thought lefties didn’t make fun of the blind?

I'm not a lefty. I offend everyone.
Yeah, ya are then, it's a catch all phrase.

A crowning achievement for the progressives and their party, no doubt.
Along with the stoning deaths of business owners (with planted bricks) ...19 year olds getting stabbed. The rapes etc...

Lefties are so proud....

And the libtardos want me to surrender my guns.
I hear ya. I wish I could legally own guns. Thankfully I only work in the city. No fucking way I would EVER live in a large city run by leftists. EVER.
I go home to my peaceful suburban life everyday knowing that for the most part I don't have a mass of lowlife morons living in my city who would do the shit we are seeing now.

Forum List

Back