Rioters shoot federal security officers is Oakland.

vilolence only begets more violence, or an eye for an eye only makes us blind.

We have way more eyes to spare.

Lol. Cataracts doesn't count.

Who said anything about cataracts and how would that even make a difference?
Stupid reply.

Will it be personal mobility scooter brigades as far as the cataracts inflicted eye can see? There's a picture.

So...lefties here is your chance to justify this...

Got to love the “peaceful protesting “ of the left. Not

I’ll be a peaceful Liberal when you start treating us as equals.
You are free to whine daily on this board... no one stops you.
Actually I am going to a Black Lves Matter protest tonight.
WE WILL BE HEARD.
This shit needs to end.
You're free to end this shit anytime...

If you want a big screen TV, GET OFF YOUR ASS, GO TO WORK, AND BUY IT, instead of looting, burning the stores down, and shooting people...
I am at work right now dumbass.
Unlike you sssholes I never stopped working.
STFU
So if you "never stop working" and you're going to the riots, I assume that you are one of Soros's "paid looters and arsonists"....
No dumbass. My dealership closes at 4:00. The protest is at 6:00
Better be careful...

There are reports of shots being fired at those protests, so there's always the chance of being hit by a stray round (since hood rats can't shoot worth shit)...

And if that happens around the cops (or the National guard shows up) and they try to take out the shooter, it could get messy...
This is no different than what soldiers do.
We are both willing to die for something we believe in.
The sad part is you support one but not the other.
Soldiers don't loot and burn businesses, unless they want a stint in Leavenworth...

Stupid reply.

Will it be personal mobility scooter brigades as far as the cataracts inflicted eye can see? There's a picture.

Are you implying that only old people live in the suburbs?
The average age in my neighborhood is 40.

What do you believe in? Chaos? Destruction? Anarchy?
How is being another faceless drone out on the streets going to do
anything about a really rotten cop in Minneapolis?

Maybe the prospects of free sneakers or a toaster oven is too good to pass up?

You know all the good stuff has already been looted...right?

WE WILL BE HEARD.
This shit needs to end.

If you want a big screen TV, GET OFF YOUR ASS, GO TO WORK, AND BUY IT, instead of looting, burning the stores down, and shooting people...
STFU
So if you "never stop working" and you're going to the riots, I assume that you are one of Soros's "paid looters and arsonists"....
Better be careful...

There are reports of shots being fired at those protests, so there's always the chance of being hit by a stray round (since hood rats can't shoot worth shit)...

And if that happens around the cops (or the National guard shows up) and they try to take out the shooter, it could get messy...
Soldiers don't loot and burn businesses, unless they want a stint in Leavenworth...
No. They do much worse.

Rioting, looting and hurting others that are not associated with the crime does not deserve respect. The murderous cop was arrested and being charged with murder, why the riots?

Rioting, looting and hurting others that are not associated with the crime does not deserve respect. The murderous cop was arrested and being charged with murder, why the riots?
It's another excuse for Democrats to get "free shit"...

WE WILL BE HEARD.
This shit needs to end.

STFU
Better be careful...

How dare you compare soldiers to thugs. Violently protesting is not akin to protecting this country.

Stupid reply.

People a lot younger than 40 can and have had corrective surgery for cataracts. Thought lefties didn’t make fun of the blind?

WE WILL BE HEARD.
This shit needs to end.

STFU
Better be careful...

How dare you compare soldiers to thugs. Violently protesting is not akin to protecting this country.
Well, the Libs don't like the military...

Unlike the cops, the MPs won't look the other way or run...

Is there no end to this savagery? Our extremely biased media has a LOT of blood on its hands.

No, there is no end to the savagery of white supremacist pigs murdering unarmed non-threatening black and brown folk for no reason in hopelessly racist america. Centuries of entrenched american values on display. It is part of our celebrated way of life, just another day in america. You're so part of blues culture aren't you little boi blue.

Here's the deal.

When there is no law for "the law", there is simply no law, period. Now the state has only force and violence. Transition to a failed state, look at the top of the power structure - utterly lawless. Already 100K+ of america's unsubstantial people removed, cleansed eugenically via leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to yet further concentrate societal wealth, power, control and representation away from the people.

Now you idiotic partisanshitheads can blame each other and the corporate state media machine you support by consuming if you like; as your society continues to transition to a failed state while you repeat the same behaviors and await a different societal outcome.

Looks like consequences to me. America is a lawless land and it all rains down from the top. Enjoy what you participate in and cooperate with daily within your woe-is-us exceptionalist illusion.

Is there no end to this savagery? Our extremely biased media has a LOT of blood on its hands.

No, there is no end to the savagery of white supremacist pigs murdering unarmed non-threatening black and brown folk for no reason in hopelessly racist america. Centuries of entrenched american values on display. It is part of our celebrated way of life, just another day in america. You're so part of blues culture aren't you little boi blue.

Here's the deal.

When there is no law for "the law", there is simply no law, period. Now the state has only force and violence. Transition to a failed state, look at the top of the power structure - utterly lawless. Already 100K+ of america's unsubstantial people removed, cleansed eugenically via leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to yet further concentrate societal wealth, power, control and representation away from the people.

Now you idiotic partisanshitheads can blame each other and the corporate state media machine you support by consuming if you like; as your society continues to transition to a failed state while you repeat the same behaviors and await a different societal outcome.

Looks like consequences to me. America is a lawless land and it all rains down from the top. Enjoy what you participate in and cooperate with daily within your woe-is-us exceptionalist illusion.
Where have you been lately, dimwitted Bo? Did you get a ban, perhaps? You really ARE a dumbshit, you need to take some more time off from this site. Say four or five years? THAT would suffice!

WE WILL BE HEARD.
This shit needs to end.

STFU
Better be careful...

Well, Billy IS a bit dim. I truly believe his severe raging TDS has turned his ONCE functioning brain into a non-functioning quivering mass of gelatin. SO tragic, but SO preventable.

Hey Bo.....Your posts are like a hobo shitting on the sidewalk: I'm sure you feel better getting all that nasty
crap out of your system but everyone else has to deal with your out-put. And it stinks!

Forum List

Back