Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’ -- “Ain’t nothing left here.”

You cut them off before they can attack.
Follow these pussies and black bigots home after they finish their nightly pillaging and you burn down their homes and vehicles. Cordon off their neighborhoods before they can assemble.
That oughtta do it.

Follow these pussies and black bigots home after they finish their nightly pillaging and you burn down their homes and vehicles. Cordon off their neighborhoods before they can assemble.
That oughtta do it.
Go get 'em, champ. Let us know how you made out.

That oughtta do it.
I don’t live where this is happening. Plus, I still work. But believe you me, if it was threatening my home I would do exactly what I prescribed.

That oughtta do it.
I don’t live where this is happening. Plus, I still work. But believe you me, if it was threatening my home I would do exactly what I prescribed.
Yes, of course you would... :icon_rolleyes:

That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. I have a family and property.
What would you do, surrender?

That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. ...
Of course, you would follow them and burn down their homes and vehicles. :icon_rolleyes: Would you "cordon off their neighborhoods" all by yourself, badass?

That oughtta do it.
That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. ...
Of course, you would follow them and burn down their homes and vehicles. :icon_rolleyes: Would you "cordon off their neighborhoods" all by yourself, badass?
I would recruit help.

That oughtta do it.
That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. ...
I would recruit help.
Yeah, the help of a 12-pack before you passed out and dreamt of what a badass you are.

That oughtta do it.
That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. ...
I would recruit help.
Yeah, the help of a 12-pack before you passed out and dreamt of what a badass you are.
You obviously don’t have kids or earned property.

During the rest of this century, this country -- according to demographers -- will be undergoing a dramatic (to say the least!) change in its population profile.

We should all keep our fingers crossed that thoughtful people of ALL political persuasions will work together in a peaceful way to come to some solutions to the problems that are bound to arise.

1590831089146.jpeg

That oughtta do it.
That oughtta do it.
Of course I would. ...
I would recruit help.
You obviously don’t have kids or earned property.
Wrong again, Rambo.

just proves that it was good for the community that Floyd was killed....

Dear Lord,
I want to thank you for the plentiful bounty of not living in or fairly near a shit hole. Thank you God for myself and neighbors.

Please God. Help all the deserving people who have to live in these shit holes. And may ye cast down AND STRIKE with A GREAT FURY the wretches infecting all of our OBAMAVILLES around the country.

If they come to the suburbs, we will learn who has been casheing 50 cals, sniper rifles and the like.

They better get the instructions for the mass graves NY had to dig. Cause they won't be able to bury the dead looters fast enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back