riot in portland again

Young married couples that plan to have children need to really think things over for the schools and school districts they will have them go to.
Those who are capable of thinking. Sometimes, I think that couples choose each other, and also make their choices as couples, completely by an accident of hormones. Explains the millions of abortions. I hope people of good will make wise choices.

Portland police Friday night declared as a riot a demonstration downtown against the acquittal of a teen who killed two people and injured another during a protest in Wisconsin.

The protest of about 200 people was declared a riot after protesters started breaking windows, throwing objects at police and talked about burning down the Justice Center, KOIN TV reported.

What MORONS.
Lock them up.
If some were charged with rioting before, double the sentences, three times, triple the sentences.

Like they are going to reverse their decision because idiots are rioting?
IN PORTLAND OREGON?

blm , antifa buring down portland again
They need to riot everyday.....they need to burn down all businesses....they need to destroy all automobiles....they need to shit in the streets.....they need to close down the city......all Hail BLM and ANTIFA! In fact they need to go to the docks and stop all commerce coming in from the ships too.....I'm down with it. Kill Portland! Erase it and rename it Niggerosity heights! No Scratch that .... it should be some royal sounding African dialectal nomenclature.....like
"The kingdom of Umbabzoo! Or Ashwaganda root Empire! "

Last edited:
Portland police Friday night declared as a riot a demonstration downtown against the acquittal of a teen who killed two people and injured another during a protest in Wisconsin.

The protest of about 200 people was declared a riot after protesters started breaking windows, throwing objects at police and talked about burning down the Justice Center, KOIN TV reported.

What MORONS.
Lock them up.
If some were charged with rioting before, double the sentences, three times, triple the sentences.

Like they are going to reverse their decision because idiots are rioting?
IN PORTLAND OREGON?
They have signed their own death warrant....

JO

They have signed their own death warrant....

JO
proud boys got ran out of town
stry6eztc6181.jpg

Forum List

Back