Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

the line went around the building at the drive thru around here.....
Thats undeniable

I think Chic-fil-a is the most popular fast food store in America

And yes they have sold out their principals and Christian faith to sexual perversion and money

Thats undeniable

I think Chic-fil-a is the most popular fast food store in America

And yes they have sold out their principals and Christian faith to sexual perversion and money
I know, just last week I went down and had spicy fried chicken and none other did a young man wait on me that had blue and pink streaks in his hair and a ring on middle finger. I said my GAWD boy what is wrong with you with streaking your hair, he replied it's a wig I'm undergoing chemo. Made up story of course but you fuck wads always take people for granted and hate, hate, hate. Most hateful motherfucker's I've seen in my life.

The hand-wringing has continued to build, with misinformation extremists like Ian Miles Cheong writing, “DEI is literally wokeness,” and the unintentionally comedic videos of people enacting their boycotts have begun streaming in. And so have the reactions and responses to the snowflake right.

Everybody has gone woke. Sorry conservatives. Looks like you have to leave the real world, and go Amish. Who needs all those evil modern conveniences anyway.
Daily Kos lol. Perhaps this executive is in place to counteract the leftist agenda to infiltrate our children's minds with sexual perversion.

Someone forgot to tell the 99% republican area I live in, went by two yesterday and lined around the building as always. The one down the street from my house is normally lined up all day up until 7PM.
It was the same when the left tried to boycott. Chic-fil-a will always be successful regardless of who thinks they are boycotting them.

They only actually boycott things that are convenient for them to do so. Bud Light is easy as there are 100 cheap shitty beers. Target is easy as there is always WalMart.

But no way they will do it with something like Chick-fil-A

I know, just last week I went down and had spicy fried chicken and none other did a young man wait on me that had blue and pink streaks in his hair and a ring on middle finger. I said my GAWD boy what is wrong with you with streaking your hair, he replied it's a wig I'm undergoing chemo. Made up story of course but you fuck wads always take people for granted and hate, hate, hate. Most hateful motherfucker's I've seen in my life.
I think you are hating right now

They only actually boycott things that are convenient for them to do so. Bud Light is easy as there are 100 cheap shitty beers. Target is easy as there is always WalMart.

But no way they will do it with something like Chick-fil-A
Wrong

I think most consumers dont realize how family unfriendly the Chic is

I think you are hating right now

One of those whose "parents" raised them to be full of hate and taught them that the only valid way to garner attention is by screaming.

Got bullied at school and now spends all its time online in different message boards, pretending to espouse "woke" ideology so it can pay the world back by screaming at conservatives who disagree with it and collect all those SJW brownie points.

How it gets to sleep at night.

Sad little "life".

Wrong

I think most consumers dont realize how family unfriendly the Chic is

Never been there. Most restaurant workers are too ignorant to actually know what's in the food they're making and serving and I don't eat it unless I know what's in it.

OMG, you really are that stupid
The right propagates the ‘woke’ lie for purely partisan reasons, of course – to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Indeed, it’s consistent with authoritarian conservatives’ desire to compel conformity and punish dissent – Republicans’ unwarranted fear of diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back