Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

The right propagates the ‘woke’ lie for purely partisan reasons, of course – to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Indeed, it’s consistent with authoritarian conservatives’ desire to compel conformity and punish dissent – Republicans’ unwarranted fear of diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

Oh shut up you fckn leftist robot. By now you must realize you're viewed as a leftist loon spewing moron

On par with that PNincompoop, jackass

Woke is destroying Target, Bud Light, Kohls, etc...let it destroy Chik Fil La

Last edited:
Oh shut up you fckn leftist robot. By now you must realize you're viewed as a leftist loon spewing moron

On par with that PNincompoop, jackass

Woke is destroying Target, Bud Light, Kohls, etc...let it destroy Chik Fil La
As usual, conservatives are on the wrong side of the issue – however much the hateful, racist, bigoted right might not like it, the fact is we live in a diverse society; it’s perfectly appropriate for businesses to acknowledge that fact.

As usual, conservatives are on the wrong side of the issue – however much the hateful, racist, bigoted right might not like it, the fact is we live in a diverse society; it’s perfectly appropriate for businesses to acknowledge that fact.

I'm pretty sure I told you to shut up.

Absolutely nobody should take your leftist robotic BS serious.

You sound like the Daily Kook in everyone of your posts

Never been there. Most restaurant workers are too ignorant to actually know what's in the food they're making and serving and I don't eat it unless I know what's in it.

Politics aside, Chic is a pretty good operation, including the food and service

But its gone woke and I dont eat there

The hand-wringing has continued to build, with misinformation extremists like Ian Miles Cheong writing, “DEI is literally wokeness,” and the unintentionally comedic videos of people enacting their boycotts have begun streaming in. And so have the reactions and responses to the snowflake right.

Everybody has gone woke. Sorry conservatives. Looks like you have to leave the real world, and go Amish. Who needs all those evil modern conveniences anyway.
1685804279705.jpeg

They only actually boycott things that are convenient for them to do so. Bud Light is easy as there are 100 cheap shitty beers. Target is easy as there is always WalMart.

But no way they will do it with something like Chick-fil-A
Does this mean you leftie loons will counter boycott a conservative boycott of Chic Fil A this time?

They only actually boycott things that are convenient for them to do so. Bud Light is easy as there are 100 cheap shitty beers. Target is easy as there is always WalMart.

But no way they will do it with something like Chick-fil-A

I've always gotten more of a MAGA vibe at Wal-Mart than at Target.

Does this mean you leftie loons will counter boycott a conservative boycott of Chic Fil A this time?

I have no idea what leftie loons will do, personally I have never stopped eating Chic Fil A, that shit is too good for such silliness

Forum List

Back