Right-Winger Joe Walsh Pretends Trump Voters Aren't Republicans, Calls Them A Cult

To me, when you really think about it, any group of people could be considered a cult.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No.
it depends on who is doing the labeling....
Not so.

cult
/kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
some people people today say you are in a "cult' just because you happened to have voted for someone...we see it right here in this forum....

'My party is a cult': Republican Joe Walsh on his Iowa challenge to Trump

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.

he's right. But he's wrong about which party the party of the Rump actually belongs to. If you go back to 1958 and read up on the BS that the John Birch Society tried to play on Eisenhower, (among other things) you will see a remake of all of it with the Cult, the Party of the Rump.
who is rump?....

"Obummer's" retarded cousin, currently squatting in the Oval Office.
he is obamas cousin?....

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.

he's right. But he's wrong about which party the party of the Rump actually belongs to. If you go back to 1958 and read up on the BS that the John Birch Society tried to play on Eisenhower, (among other things) you will see a remake of all of it with the Cult, the Party of the Rump.
who is rump?....

he is obamas cousin?....

Nope. Rump is related to Obummer.

who is rump?....

he is obamas cousin?....

isnt that what i said?....

who is rump?....

he is obamas cousin?....

isnt that what i said?....

Nope. Not unless you have a speech defect.

Who?
Another self proclaimed conservative standard bearer ...taking credit for the rise of trump because tapping into wacisim ..anti intellectualism :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Er no
While others were leading polite good natured american down the high road to be sold down the river ,stabbed in the back,ignored ,blah blah blah blah blah ......Shouldnt of let the uniparty fake opposition rino whores and thier neo con war mongering left wing (most former dems to begin with ) take over the goddamn party to begin with..... fuck stick rat globo homo rat bastids .

The lot of em

voilà! you got a president..... hero of all black people everywhere Donald J. Trump

The people by the grace and power of kek gave the Republican establishment a good swift kick in the ass and shake up ...they sorely neeed it ...

They were sick of being lied to and have had enough. Not because they wacist!lol ... we were all told to sit down shut up and vote jeb ?..we destroyed them ....for the republic !

I got to tell Rick Perry hes full of shit and an asshole on nro

Funny how after the revolt they got rid of disqus :10:gotta purge tHose kulacks

BREAKING

Joe Walsh crushes President Trump in primary:Live Results: Iowa Republican Caucuses

In a few years you'll all be calling them RINO's after you've moved on to your next bout of madness.
In a few years maybe you dems will learn how technology works. LOL

In a few years you'll all be calling them RINO's after you've moved on to your next bout of madness.

You Party of the Rumpers made up Rino AFTER you hijacked the Republican Party name. 2020 isn't going to be a fun time for you cult members. You are going to have to try and post 10 posts for every post anyone else makes to the contrary. The good news is, it'll keep you too busy to get into any more trouble.
You can even run a caucus and you're going to saddle the country with free health care.

We got a choice of two people every election cycle. Two people that are the overwhelming favorites if others are in the race as spoilers. Once in a while you get a third party candidate who garners a good percentage of votes. Joe Walsh needs to look at the Repubs in his party who failed the people who voted for them. And he needs to look at the fraud look Nancy gave when he done his shout at the State of the Union and Nancy proving what she is with her post menpausal anti Trump reactions we see currently. She needs her c*nt botoxed.

Or rump needs to resign so Joe Walsh and others can actually win in 2020. Then we can rebuild the Party of Republicans and get you people the mental health you need. Or issue you one bullet and let your sickness take care of the problem for 20 cents.
When I watch politicians on TV, The much more crazier ones are Progs. If Joe Walsh was a "tea party person", he was skewered by Progs back then. All of those "tea bagging" and other comments spewed billions of time was just for fun. The "tea party" was infected with many frauds as we know now. Also, the local power families destroyed "tea party" candidates and actually reversed some elections in different ways to get their own swamp like people into national power. Perhaps Walsh, the right wing zealot could tell us how much better Hillary would have been and tell us what trump is doing wrong. Maybe Trump is to far to the left for him. And frankly, since you are talking mental health, there are tens of millions of Americans and more that have an issue or two and they get screwed with. Its funny. A few, feeling powerless, have decided to get back at others and people cry about it when they do. Again...most of the extreme reactions by politicians are of the Prog variety. Repubs finally got a candidate that spews it back. And you don't like it. However if he is not what is advertised, then the party is over for all of us.

We got a choice of two people every election cycle. Two people that are the overwhelming favorites if others are in the race as spoilers. Once in a while you get a third party candidate who garners a good percentage of votes. Joe Walsh needs to look at the Repubs in his party who failed the people who voted for them. And he needs to look at the fraud look Nancy gave when he done his shout at the State of the Union and Nancy proving what she is with her post menpausal anti Trump reactions we see currently. She needs her c*nt botoxed.

Or rump needs to resign so Joe Walsh and others can actually win in 2020. Then we can rebuild the Party of Republicans and get you people the mental health you need. Or issue you one bullet and let your sickness take care of the problem for 20 cents.
When I watch politicians on TV, The much more crazier ones are Progs. If Joe Walsh was a "tea party person", he was skewered by Progs back then. All of those "tea bagging" and other comments spewed billions of time was just for fun. The "tea party" was infected with many frauds as we know now. Also, the local power families destroyed "tea party" candidates and actually reversed some elections in different ways to get their own swamp like people into national power. Perhaps Walsh, the right wing zealot could tell us how much better Hillary would have been and tell us what trump is doing wrong. Maybe Trump is to far to the left for him. And frankly, since you are talking mental health, there are tens of millions of Americans and more that have an issue or two and they get screwed with. Its funny. A few, feeling powerless, have decided to get back at others and people cry about it when they do. Again...most of the extreme reactions by politicians are of the Prog variety. Repubs finally got a candidate that spews it back. And you don't like it. However if he is not what is advertised, then the party is over for all of us.

The Repubs don't have a front runner candidate. The Party of the Rump does only because of the shit that gets spewed all the time by him and his cult. Real Republicans are now striking back. Just how long before the Real Repubs stop putting up with the Circus? It has started. And if it gets a Dem Ham Sandwich elected for 4 years, then we should have the rebuild done by then. And the Repubs go back to being the party of the People instead of the Party of the Rump.

And the ones you are talking about that hit the hardest are from the Lincoln Project which are all Republicans. Get ready for more of the same.

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh

That was Joe Wilson...…...
They are all the same to me...….

What does getting back at others have to do with expanding Medicare and Social Security??

What does trolling someone on Twitter have to do with a larger middle class tax cut instead of giving the middle class crumbs while the top 1% get every tax cut they ask for??

Trumpers never talk about anything beyond "me no like lib...lib bad...wahh wahhh, gays!" -- meanwhile you folks are silent about Obamacare still being the law on record and now Trump trying take credit for protecting it.....

I only care about policy outcomes.....more than I care about triggering the Trumpers -- since reality triggers Trumpers, no assembly required...

To me, when you really think about it, any group of people could be considered a cult.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No.
it depends on who is doing the labeling....
Not so.

cult
/kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
I can't believe Trump apologists are now trying to normalize what a cult is...…

This is why I keep making the posts I make -- to remind Trumpers that this isn't going to age well years from now...

The Repubs don't have a front runner candidate. The Party of the Rump does only because of the shit that gets spewed all the time by him and his cult. Real Republicans are now striking back. Just how long before the Real Repubs stop putting up with the Circus? It has started. And if it gets a Dem Ham Sandwich elected for 4 years, then we should have the rebuild done by then. And the Repubs go back to being the party of the People instead of the Party of the Rump.

And the ones you are talking about that hit the hardest are from the Lincoln Project which are all Republicans. Get ready for more of the same.

Apparently you didn't see the news. Donald J. Trump won the Republican Iowa caucuses last night with an impressive 97% of the vote. A tremendous increase over his 2016 performance. Rep. Walsh, as well as Governor Weld, were more than 90 points behind the 2020 Front Runner.

There are still people in each party (Manchin, too, for example) who aren't willing to bend over for the loons.

I do hope they make a comeback soon.
Joe Walsh created the loons......this dude isn't courageous or honorable because he is trying to make a calculated decision against the future of his party....

He also knows that these corporate establishment Dems are so giddy to have a never Trumper on their side -- even tho those never Trumpers will stab them in the back the first chance they get

I don't trust these never trumpers as far as I can throw them....

Apparently you didn't see the news. Donald J. Trump won the Republican Iowa caucuses last night with an impressive 97% of the vote. A tremendous increase over his 2016 performance. Rep. Walsh, as well as Governor Weld, were more than 90 points behind the 2020 Front Runner.
Obama won it by more......which is something you Trumpers are probably use to hearing....

Forum List

Back