Right-Winger Joe Walsh Pretends Trump Voters Aren't Republicans, Calls Them A Cult

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'My party is a cult': Republican Joe Walsh on his Iowa challenge to Trump

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.

he's right. But he's wrong about which party the party of the Rump actually belongs to. If you go back to 1958 and read up on the BS that the John Birch Society tried to play on Eisenhower, (among other things) you will see a remake of all of it with the Cult, the Party of the Rump.

he's right. But he's wrong about which party the party of the Rump actually belongs to. If you go back to 1958 and read up on the BS that the John Birch Society tried to play on Eisenhower, (among other things) you will see a remake of all of it with the Cult, the Party of the Rump.
Oh, yea -- I will definitely concede that the cancer had been building for 40, 50 years.....but the trajectory that current republican politics are on mostly consists of memes and twitter trolling -- and I don't see how a republican candidate wanting to be president in the future can survive without doing the same if not worse...…

As I said before, I am waiting for a GOP candidate to be willing to kick an autistic illegal alien toddler off the stage -- and then say "I get a KICK out of triggering the libs"

Oh, yea -- I will definitely concede that the cancer had been building for 40, 50 years.....but the trajectory that current republican politics are on mostly consists of memes and twitter trolling -- and I don't see how a republican candidate wanting to be president in the future can survive without doing the same if not worse...…

As I said before, I am waiting for a GOP candidate to be willing to kick an autistic illegal alien toddler off the stage -- and then say "I get a KICK out of triggering the libs"

It was warming at first. Then it got comical. Then it, well, let's say, the circus needs to leave.

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh

That was Joe Wilson...…...

who is rump?....

We got a choice of two people every election cycle. Two people that are the overwhelming favorites if others are in the race as spoilers. Once in a while you get a third party candidate who garners a good percentage of votes. Joe Walsh needs to look at the Repubs in his party who failed the people who voted for them. And he needs to look at the fraud look Nancy gave when he done his shout at the State of the Union and Nancy proving what she is with her post menpausal anti Trump reactions we see currently. She needs her c*nt botoxed.

Whether you agree with his politics or not you have to commend his principles here.

He called out Obama lying and will also now call out Trump's. Good on him.

In a few years you'll all be calling them RINO's after you've moved on to your next bout of madness.

who is rump?....
Cheeto Jesus.

lX1f1Mm.jpg

To me, when you really think about it, any group of people could be considered a cult.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No.
it depends on who is doing the labeling....
Not so.

cult
/kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

who is rump?....

"Obummer's" retarded cousin, currently squatting in the Oval Office.

We got a choice of two people every election cycle. Two people that are the overwhelming favorites if others are in the race as spoilers. Once in a while you get a third party candidate who garners a good percentage of votes. Joe Walsh needs to look at the Repubs in his party who failed the people who voted for them. And he needs to look at the fraud look Nancy gave when he done his shout at the State of the Union and Nancy proving what she is with her post menpausal anti Trump reactions we see currently. She needs her c*nt botoxed.

Or rump needs to resign so Joe Walsh and others can actually win in 2020. Then we can rebuild the Party of Republicans and get you people the mental health you need. Or issue you one bullet and let your sickness take care of the problem for 20 cents.

In a few years you'll all be calling them RINO's after you've moved on to your next bout of madness.

You Party of the Rumpers made up Rino AFTER you hijacked the Republican Party name. 2020 isn't going to be a fun time for you cult members. You are going to have to try and post 10 posts for every post anyone else makes to the contrary. The good news is, it'll keep you too busy to get into any more trouble.

There is no question Trump has remade the party in his image. You can't ignore the huge number of Republican retirements and resignations over the past few years.

Forum List

Back