Right wing white republicans just don't get it.

You see idiot, the major problem with your comparison is that since there are 5 times more of you than us as you maggots are so quick to claim when making excuses for yourselves, we don't live our lives without having any contact with white people the majority of whites do with us. On top of that, we have been educated in the white mans system whereby we learn the law as interpreted by whites, white philosophy, white norms and mores, we are aften in situation on jobs where we spend 5 days, 40 or more hours per week with white people, have been in majority white socal gatherings, etc. So we do know something about white people. The one thing we don't know is what it's like to be the recipents of societal preference such as whites have. It must simply be terrible to not have to live listening to idiots you yourself spew false equivalences and calling it a rebuttal.

I don't need your right wing ass trying to tell me who likes or doesn't like me. White racism is bi patisan and as my signature says:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
You are a pathetic liar and so delusional.

Forum List

Back