Right wing killer identified as a Trumper - wont get mentioned tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh boy

Have some tea
You characters point the finger and yet you are the ones doing the killing.
Isn't it strange how you characters don't like to talk about who shot Steve Scalise on a ball field? You know, that guy that came to kill all the Republican ball players?

It would have suited me fine if the local police had shot that little fucker in Kenosha dead on the spot. Thanks to your BLM/Antifa Marxist thugs, there was no police presence.
There was a police presence and the cops on the scene just let this kid waltz by them with a rifle seconds after killing two people.

Which is part of the story. A man reaching into his truck is an imminent threat to the life of police officers because he might have a gun but a kid who just killed two people who definitely does have a gun walks away.

I think the moral of the story is...this is why we need police to put down these violent riots and not leave it to untrained civilian militias.

The kids heart seems to be in the right place...protecting and helping, not destroying and looting...but, an untrained, unsupervised 17 year old should not have been out there.

It's a sad story all the way around.

Tommy Tainant ... Making this political is below the high standards I hold your trolling to. You can do better.
Its 100% political. The latest in a long list of right wing terror attacks.

I think the moral of the story is...this is why we need police to put down these violent riots and not leave it to untrained civilian militias.

The kids heart seems to be in the right place...protecting and helping, not destroying and looting...but, an untrained, unsupervised 17 year old should not have been out there.

Tommy Tainant ... Making this political is below the high standards I hold your trolling to. You can do better.
I'd say the riots are the terror attacks. Defending against them would be opposing terrorism. The kid was wrong to be there with a firearm...because it was unlawful for him to do so. But if he shot violent rioters that were attacking him? Sorry, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Why does anyone give the mentally ill OP the time of day?

You can’t reason with someone as goofy as that.

I'd say the riots are the terror attacks. Defending against them would be opposing terrorism. The kid was wrong to be there with a firearm...because it was unlawful for him to do so. But if he shot violent rioters that were attacking him? Sorry, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
It does in the more backward parrs of the world.

A teenager accused of killing two protesters in Kinosha, Wisconsin during demonstrations against the police shooting of Jacob Blake posted a TikTok video from a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, frequently posted his support for the president and law enforcement on social media, while news footage from a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, also shows the suspected shooter standing near the stage on 30 January. His appearance there was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

This really exposes the hypocrisy at the heart of Trumps platform. This character drove to that town from another state with a big gun and shot some black people. Is this the war that the nutters have been praying for ?

First of all, facts are still being collected in this case. But from what we know so far this is what happened: 1) A leftwing meth head attacked him first and threw a Molotov cocktail at him, after shouting “shoot me, shoot me” at him (all on video). 2) He called police to report it. 3) He was chased by more leftwing lunatics that beat him and would had tried to kill him (all on video), he returned fire in self defense. 4) He turned himself in immediately.

If he was a maniac mass shooter, he would had killed plenty more people.
Why was the nerdy little fuck there anyway. And with a gun. Maybe he could hear trumps voice in his head ?
To prevent rioters from destroying businesses and homes. Something the Democrat leaders refused to do.
None of that is worth one life.But I know right wingers lack empathy.
I agree it’s not worth dying for. You may want to tell that to your BLM mates.

A teenager accused of killing two protesters in Kinosha, Wisconsin during demonstrations against the police shooting of Jacob Blake posted a TikTok video from a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, frequently posted his support for the president and law enforcement on social media, while news footage from a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, also shows the suspected shooter standing near the stage on 30 January. His appearance there was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

This really exposes the hypocrisy at the heart of Trumps platform. This character drove to that town from another state with a big gun and shot some black people. Is this the war that the nutters have been praying for ?

First of all, facts are still being collected in this case. But from what we know so far this is what happened: 1) A leftwing meth head attacked him first and threw a Molotov cocktail at him, after shouting “shoot me, shoot me” at him (all on video). 2) He called police to report it. 3) He was chased by more leftwing lunatics that beat him and would had tried to kill him (all on video), he returned fire in self defense. 4) He turned himself in immediately.

Can you post this detailed video or are you making all this stuff up?
There are several videos, they’ve been posted on several different threads. Find them yourself.

There are several videos, they’ve been posted on several different threads. Find them yourself.
In other words, you can't provide a video showing the claims being made. You trumpoholics lie just like he does.

In other words, you can't provide a video showing the claims being made. You trumpoholics lie just like he does.
Uh-huh.

Uh boy

Have some tea
Isn't it strange how you characters don't like to talk about who shot Steve Scalise on a ball field? You know, that guy that came to kill all the Republican ball players?

It would have suited me fine if the local police had shot that little fucker in Kenosha dead on the spot. Thanks to your BLM/Antifa Marxist thugs, there was no police presence.

You mean the shooter?
Yes I do, if he fired indiscriminately into a crowd of unarmed people. He's no better than the Chicago gang shooters that kill innocent children with their bullets fired through walls of homes.

Well, he's only 17...i mean I blame the condition that made him think he needed to steal dads weapon and go there in the first place.

What condition?

What condition? Are you kidding?

Uh boy

Have some tea

There was a police presence and the cops on the scene just let this kid waltz by them with a rifle seconds after killing two people.

Which is part of the story. A man reaching into his truck is an imminent threat to the life of police officers because he might have a gun but a kid who just killed two people who definitely does have a gun walks away.
You don't know that whatever police were present knew that he was the shooter. He was arrested afterward, likely as a result of on the scene videos.

All three of the people he shot were white, genius.
Hey! Don't mess with the moron's narrative. Your facts are irrelevant.
As the Democrat candidate for President of the United States proclaimed, "We choose truth over facts!"
"Deep" stuff from Joe. Btw...Nancy Pelosi is starting to make comments laying the groundwork that will
allow Old Mentally Unfit Joe to skip out on those debates, as so many have predicted.

They may be disingenuous liars but they sure are transparent.

Why was the nerdy little fuck there anyway. And with a gun. Maybe he could hear trumps voice in his head ?

Your desperation is duly noted.

Why were any of these folks where they are?

Booze-X2.jpg

Chicago%20destroys%20markets%20in%20minority%20areas-M.jpg

george-soros-antifa-black-lives-matter-kill-cop-george-floyd-riots-oakland-minneapolis-domestic-terrorists-2-L.jpg

139189_w_760_793-XL.jpg

losangelesriot_2-L.jpg

All three of the people he shot were white, genius.
Hey! Don't mess with the moron's narrative. Your facts are irrelevant.
As the Democrat candidate for President of the United States proclaimed, "We choose truth over facts!"
"Deep" stuff from Joe. Btw...Nancy Pelosi is starting to make comments laying the groundwork that will
allow Old Mentally Unfit Joe to skip out on those debates, as so many have predicted.

They may be disingenuous liars but they sure are transparent.
That disingenuous bitch is just trying to limit Pedo Joe's responses to questions to be delivered in venues where he can be afforded the use of a teleprompter or an earpiece so his handlers can dictate what he says. A debate stage doesn't allow such devices.

Pedo Joe says he's ready for debate. Pelosi knows he can't handle one debate, much less three. Perhaps he'll conveniently claim that he tested "positive" for CV-19 prior to the first debate and demand he be allowed to debate from his basement bunker.

The entire Democrat Party leadership is comprised of disingenuous chickenshits and blatant liars.

Yeah, he drove 20 miles from his state.

Stop with the whine fest...the kid shot violent communists and criminals trying to kill him. This Trumper is already a proud supporter of the KID who fought back against the violent criminals. About time given all the damage, stealing, destruction, attacks, looting, rioting, and murders that the dem brown shirts aka blm and anti-fa have done isn't it.

The young trumper was patrolling the streets and threatening people at gunpoint according to some reports.
Former police cadet as well.

he drove a long way to get involved in this shit. He is an assassin.
Month after month after month of people being attacked, assaulted, maimed and killed by Antifa/BLM and you see nothing in that? I notice that when guns are used, the rioters disperse. All this machismo and they run. All of the manhood names being bandied about and they look like a bunch of deer running away from a lion when a gun is involved. Which means guns are an affective defense to Prog promoted anarchy on the streets. The Prog media, entertainers and politicians are murderers who let the Prog rioters murder because of Prog backed police departments who are involved in any controversial killings.. Its a Progquandry!

this_thread_again_super.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back