Right wing extremists set a new low in disrepecting America

Giuliani and his minions are helping ISIS. He shows who really hates America.

Cons run up $11 trillion in debt and destroy the economy. Really show who hates America.

Obama cleans up the cons mess, brings back the economy, cuts unemployment in half, ends the cons stupid wars, ends cons torture, and gives heath care to millions of Americans in spite of the cons efforts to obstruct all this. Really shows that it's the cons that hate America.
Dumbest post I've seen in a coon's age. Of course everyone knows it's Bush's fault. That's why we brought in Hope and Change. Yes we can!!!
Hope and Change is now Hope all Changes, and Yes We Can is now No We Couldn't.

It's you radical nutjob leftwingers who sets a new low every damn day and YOU are the ones tearing this country APART

shame of you and that party of yours you all support

If they were worried about looking like fools they wouldn't open their mouths.

Pete I like your sig line:

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”-- P.J O'Rourke

Many on the right have shown they could care less about American values.

Their foreign policy of starting wars of aggression, is more akin to Nazi Germany, than it is this country.

Their racist hatred towards Muslims, is more like apartheid Israel and South Africa, than it is a country that believes all men are created equal.

Their love affair with 1% of the country at the expense of the other 99%, proves they hate average Americans.
And if that wasn't proof enough, starting a war with a nuclear power (Russia), that could bring an end to all life on planet earth, should make it more than clear, they hate this country.

Many on the right have shown they could care less about American values.

Their foreign policy of starting wars of aggression, is more akin to Nazi Germany, than it is this country.

Their racist hatred towards Muslims, is more like apartheid Israel and South Africa, than it is a country that believes all men are created equal.

Their love affair with 1% of the country at the expense of the other 99%, proves they hate average Americans.
And if that wasn't proof enough, starting a war with a nuclear power (Russia), that could bring an end to all life on planet earth, should make it more than clear they hate this country.

If you look at the last 100 years the liberal Democrats have engaged in the most foreign interventionism and got the most American killed and engaged in the most conflicts abroad. I'll list the wars and the casualties by Presidents if you want me to since you are obviously confused about this.

.What do you think about your Boy Obama and his record of interventionism since you say you don't like it? Are you confused about his record also? Would you like for me to state it for you?

Racial hatred was preached from Obama's church where he attended for 20 years and you Moon Bats still voted for him so don't bitch about racism because you are a hypocrite.. Obama and the Liberals have been the ones preaching racial division like "hands up don't shoot" when it was a lie.

The Left's love affair with raiding the national Treasury for their welfare checks and Obamaphones just shows the greed and how much they hate this country.

By the way, it was Truman, a Liberal Democrat at the time, that started the Cold War with the Soviet Union and put the US at risk of a nuclear war.

It would be best if you would spend a little bit more time looking up facts before you post on the internet. That way you won't look like a fool so much when you do post.

Giuliani and his minions are helping ISIS. He shows who really hates America.

Cons run up $11 trillion in debt and destroy the economy. Really show who hates America.

Obama cleans up the cons mess, brings back the economy, cuts unemployment in half, ends the cons stupid wars, ends cons torture, and gives heath care to millions of Americans in spite of the cons efforts to obstruct all this. Really shows that it's the cons that hate America.

2de1117b14597089afb27f93565d7d9f6734bbb6ded6c2eb1f92d810460e4d0c.jpg

I'm as serious as a heart attack here.

I have never supported gay marriage more, or the idea of funding free abortions for all takers.

The reason is simple, liberals like the vapid tool pissing and moaning that some RINO pointed out what is more than abundantly clear, irritate the hell out of me.

Since conservatives tend not to get abortions, the more liberals are encouraged to get them the better. LIberals should swallow or flush any excess DNA that is secreted from their parasitic bodies. Each one of them are a walking genetic disaster waiting to happen.

Statistically, it would be the median person.

Disrespecting this lowlife scum bucket of a presidunce is the most patriotic thing an American can do.

If you look at the last 100 years the liberal Democrats have engaged in the most foreign interventionism and got the most American killed and engaged in the most conflicts abroad. I'll list the wars and the casualties by Presidents if you want me to since you are obviously confused about this.
The ones we've been fighting for the last 10 years were all started by the republican right.

.What do you think about your Boy Obama and his record of interventionism since you say you don't like it? Are you confused about his record also? Would you like for me to state it for you?
His foreign policy is basically the neocon agenda. And no, I don't like it. BTW, Obama's not my boy, boy.

Racial hatred was preached from Obama's church where he attended for 20 years and you Moon Bats still voted for him so don't bitch about racism because you are a hypocrite.. Obama and the Liberals have been the ones preaching racial division like "hands up don't shoot" when it was a lie.
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you? Some preacher making an off-color remark, does not make Obama a racist.

The Left's love affair with raiding the national Treasury for their welfare checks and Obamaphones just shows the greed and how much they hate this country.
I don't get a welfare check. But since you want to talk about welfare, how about corporate welfare? Capital gains and dividend taxes are around 15%, 10% less than what I pay in taxes.

By the way, it was Truman, a Liberal Democrat at the time, that started the Cold War with the Soviet Union and put the US at risk of a nuclear war.
But it was Reagan that politicized our intelligence agencies and mainstream media.

It would be best if you would spend a little bit more time looking up facts before you post on the internet. That way you won't look like a fool so much when you do post.
It would be better if you spent more time knowing your own facts, than guessing about mine.

But when Obama calls Bush unpatriotic...........

You got a link to that? Lot's of shrub's policies were misguided, and far from patriotic, but I don't recall Obama saying shrub was personally unpatriotic.
In a 2008 campaign speech he called Bush unpatriotic. I saw the clip on FNC today. Does your Googler work?
It's your claim. Link?

You should have listened to the entire speech. He said shrub's dumb reasons for the increase in debt (tax breaks for the rich, unfunded wars) was irresponsible and unpatriotic. I agree.

But when Obama calls Bush unpatriotic...........

You got a link to that? Lot's of shrub's policies were misguided, and far from patriotic, but I don't recall Obama saying shrub was personally unpatriotic.
In a 2008 campaign speech he called Bush unpatriotic. I saw the clip on FNC today. Does your Googler work?
It's your claim. Link?

You should have listened to the entire speech. He said shrub's dumb reasons for the increase in debt (tax breaks for the rich, unfunded wars) was irresponsible and unpatriotic. I agree.

So? He was talking about Bush, not some ideology. He was personal.

'Right wing extremists set a new low in disrepecting America"[sic]

So Americans set a new low disrespecting the concept which to which they adhere?

LOL!

REALLY? Do tell...

His foreign policy is basically the neocon agenda. And no, I don't like it. BTW, Obama's not my boy, boy.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you? Some preacher making an off-color remark, does not make Obama a racist.

I don't get a welfare check. But since you want to talk about welfare, how about corporate welfare? Capital gains and dividend taxes are around 15%, 10% less than what I pay in taxes.

But it was Reagan that politicized our intelligence agencies and mainstream media.

The ones we've been fighting for the last 10 years were all started by the republican right.

You mean like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry who supported the invasion of Iraq? Bet if the Bitch Of Benghazi runs for President you will conveniently forget her stance on interventionism because that is just the kind of hypocrite you are. Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years and called it a success.

You can't ignore 100 years of Democrat interventionism. Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton and Obama. Clinton bombed Christians to support Muslims and what the hell was he doing bombing Iraq and sending Rangers to get killed going after Somalian warloards?

Bullshit! The Cold War war was started by Truman and fought very hard by Kennedy, Johnson and even that nitwit pussy Carter. Kennedy almost got us all killed. You should thank Reagan because he is the one with the help of Kohl and Thatcher put an end to the Soviet Union that led to further disarmament.

His foreign policy is basically the neocon agenda. And no, I don't like it. BTW, Obama's not my boy,

I don't believe you. From your Libtard rhetoric I think you are lying and I think you voted for him. The one that fought the Iraq War for three years and called it a success and has now reintroduced both bombing and ground troops, escalated the war in Afghanistan and is now talking about keeping troops on indefinitely and who bombed Libya. That is a Liberal interventionist for you.

If you mean what you say let me hear you denounce Obama. Say the words.

The Rev Wright was preaching from the pulpit in a Black Chicago hate church where Obama attended for 20 years and called Wright his "spiritual advisor". Obama's agenda in trying to use every racial event in America to publicize the Blacks as being victims when they are usually the aggressors has very racial hatred overtones to it. He is like many Blacks. A race hating shithead. The Left in America thrives on racial division. They love it and encourage it whenever possible.

It would be better if you spent more time knowing your own facts, than guessing about mine

I didn't have to guess, you stated your confusion, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back