Rigged: the 2020 Election

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Zuckerberg "invested" nearly a half a billion dollars to steal the 2020 election.

This does not include Google and Twitter CONSPIRING to defeat the president, or Democrat controlled states CONSPIRING to ignore 2020 election law to give Mr Potatohead a shot.

:auiqs.jpg: I knew it would end up here. But it is legitimate political discussion. HALF the population believes that election was stolen. Only DEMOCRATS who have an interest in keeping Mr Potatohead and his merry band of freaks in the White House pretend to accept the Great Lie.

While browsing "Similar Threads" I noticed THOSE threads remain in "Politics" 🤔

Bigfoot.jpg

Zuckerberg "invested" nearly a half a billion dollars to steal the 2020 election.
THAT IS A FACT

This does not include Google and Twitter CONSPIRING to defeat the president, or Democrat controlled states CONSPIRING to ignore 2020 election law to give Mr Potatohead a shot.
THAT IS A FACT

THAT MOVIE IS REAL

So what about this thread constitutes a "conspiracy theory???"

Anyone with half a brain (Sorry Dems) knows the election was stolen. With enormous "donations", illegal voting, dead people voting, and ballot harvesting, Biden was able to pull it off. It's funny that the Dems/Libs on these threads don't have ANYTHING good to say about our president. It makes one wonder how different things would be if the election hadn't been stolen. Elections like these (stolen) DO have their consequences.

Lib media and social media lying daily isn't considered election interference. Only dems, media and social media lying about Russian interference is considered actual interference. And Jan 6th stuff.

And too many want us to stop talking about it
Slim chance of that. If the MIB from Biden came to my door with guns telling me to drop the subject or ELSE, I would only redouble my efforts to yell even louder that

BIDEN IF A FUCKING FRAUD, AN ILLEGAL, INSTALLED PUPPET FOR THE GLOBAL HEGEMONY, SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP SELLING OUT THE USA HAND OVER FIST.

I guess I'm only surprised they stopped short of assassinating Trump to keep him from completing the transfer of power back into the hands of the citizens as Jefferson and Madison intended, and as the phrase WE THE PEOPLE portends.

The fact that Zuckerburg supplied that money is a fact, not a fucking conspiracy.

Another media lie. They say this has been debunked when there has never been an answer. Now the report is being withheld. Why is that?

i noticed you are rushing to the defense of the leftist billionaires ...

Here are eight Trump associates arrested or convicted of crimes

https://www.reuters.com › article › factbox-here-are-eig...

Aug 20, 2020 — Steve Bannon has been charged with defrauding Trump supporters in a campaign to help build the president's signature wall along the ...

11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11!​

https://www.cnn.com › tom-barrack-trump-arrested

Jul 21, 2021 — There's an old saying that goes something like this: You can judge a man by the company he keeps. Which spells trouble for Donald Trump.

Trump accused of campaign finance violations in FEC complaint​

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald...

Mar 15, 2022 — A Democratic fundraising organization has announced that it is filing a complaint to the Federal Election Commission in which it accuses ...

Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas convicted in Trump PAC ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/10/22 › former-rudy-giu...

Oct 22, 2021 — Lev Parnas played a role in the first impeachment of then-President Trump, having helped Rudy Giuliani in an effort to dig up dirt on Joe ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back