Riddle Me This...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, I stayed down in Orlando the last two nights at a nice, new hotel which was swinging way above its' price point.

Anyway, I noticed something odd. Now, I've stayed in thousands of hotels on six continents over the years, and I've never seen this.

Not once.

Why would I need a bluetooth enabled mirror??

thumbnail_IMG_5992.jpg

Any guesses?

So, I stayed down in Orlando the last two nights at a nice, new hotel which was swinging way above its' price point.

Anyway, I noticed something odd. Now, I've stayed in thousands of hotels on six continents over the years, and I've never seen this.

Not once.

View attachment 549580

Any guesses?
YOU may not need it, but how are they going to record everything you do otherwise?

Not once.

View attachment 549580

Any guesses?

For music, peasant.

So. . . we have an international shortage of micro-chips.

Car manufacturers are putting thousands of new cars in fields, where mice and other vermin, might possible be making homes in brand new cars, while waiting for chips, and the geniuses of industry have decided a good use for these chips is in mirrors now?

.001 b.jpg

That's nothing. I own a bluetooth enabled buttplug. Get with the times, old man.

Not once.

View attachment 549580

Any guesses?
It's a waterproof wall speaker.

Not once.

View attachment 549580

Any guesses?
My guess is that the bathroom has some sort of audio and lighting controls that you can manage with your phone

Not once.

When you brush your teeth, it checks to see if they are blue.

My guess is that the bathroom has some sort of audio and lighting controls that you can manage with your phone

I turned the mirror's bluetooth on, but it wasn't discoverable by my phone (iPhone 12 Pro Max). When I asked the guy at the desk about it, he was clueless...

Forum List

Back