Ricky heads to Europe while his state fumbles Ebola

The whining from the Dems quoted in the article have nothing to do with Ebola.

CNN is pulling your stings, again.

:badgrin: Better to have your string pulled that enter a hospital Texas right now. But Ricky had a marketing trip planned and he is bound to go on it!

:badgrin: Better to have your string pulled that enter a hospital Texas right now. But Ricky had a marketing trip planned and he is bound to go on it!
Remind me what Obozo is doing about this instead of trying to blame someone else, typically.

The article is designed to take heat off Obama and the CDC. Perry isn't a medical expert and has no control over the CDC.

The left thought it was fine when Obama headed off for another round of golf after learning another innocent person was beheaded by ISIS and he didn't let deaths in Benghazi keep him from napping before heading off to a fund raiser.

Obama was the one acting like Ebola is no big deal. He didn't have the CDC contacting hospitals to discuss proper protocol and gave the impression that Ebola wasn't likely to be a problem here. The Texas hospitals simply weren't expecting it and did their best to handle it after the first patient tested positive. Hospitals across the country are reporting that they have yet to be bought up to date on the situation and what they should do to be prepared. Most don't have the proper protective items for their staff should an Ebola patient enter their hospital. Are you going to hold Perry responsible for hospitals all over the U.S. or do you think maybe the Obama administration should be on top of things? We have a system in place, or we are supposed to, for dealing with outbreaks yet it looks like all hospitals are on their own here. I hope none are waiting for the CDC to do it's stated job and inform them of anything.

If Europe has any sense, they'll put him in quarantine for 21 days.
OH NO!!! Not involuntary quarantine!

Idiot!
What is idiotic about it? Perry is the governor of a state that has Ebola patients and I'm pretty sure he's recently been to Dallas.
I thought you were indignant that that dead Liberians family was put into forced quarantine.

Maybe it makes sense to you, but that was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Idiot!
What is idiotic about it? Perry is the governor of a state that has Ebola patients and I'm pretty sure he's recently been to Dallas.
I thought you were indignant that that dead Liberians family was put into forced quarantine.

Maybe it makes sense to you, but that was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
No, you obviously misread my posts. I wondered at the time wtf you were babbling about.

No, you obviously misread my posts. I wondered at the time wtf you were babbling about.
Please. Stop being disingenuous!
I believe it was the thread where I was correcting CrusaderFrank. Where he claimed the CDC did not have the authority to order mandatory quarantines....or it could be the thread where I explained to him that Texan government officials ordered a mandatory quarantine of Duncan's family.

Your posts didn't make sense at the time so I didn't bother responding but I will now put that down to you misunderstanding the conversation.

:thup:

Idiot!

If Perry had been in contact with anyone that was infected or exposed to Ebola he should be quarantined by the CDC and not be allowed to travel to Europe or anywhere else.

Since you are pretty sure he has been in Dallas recently, should everyone who lives in or has been in Dallas also be quarantined? Since you insist on being an idiot, why not quarantine everyone in the state if Texas.

Forum List

Back