Ricky heads to Europe while his state fumbles Ebola

If Europe has any sense, they'll put him in quarantine for 21 days.
OH NO!!! Not involuntary quarantine!

Idiot!
What is idiotic about it? Perry is the governor of a state that has Ebola patients and I'm pretty sure he's recently been to Dallas.

If Perry had been in contact with anyone that was infected or exposed to Ebola he should be quarantined by the CDC and not be allowed to travel to Europe or anywhere else.

Since you are pretty sure he has been in Dallas recently, should everyone who lives in or has been in Dallas also be quarantined? Since you insist on being an idiot, why not quarantine everyone in the state if Texas.
I proposed Texas be quarantined when they ended up with Duncan.

If Europe has any sense, they'll put him in quarantine for 21 days.
OH NO!!! Not involuntary quarantine!

Idiot!
What is idiotic about it? Perry is the governor of a state that has Ebola patients and I'm pretty sure he's recently been to Dallas.

If Perry had been in contact with anyone that was infected or exposed to Ebola he should be quarantined by the CDC and not be allowed to travel to Europe or anywhere else.

Since you are pretty sure he has been in Dallas recently, should everyone who lives in or has been in Dallas also be quarantined? Since you insist on being an idiot, why not quarantine everyone in the state if Texas.
I proposed Texas be quarantined when they ended up with Duncan.

I will vote for that! Give them back to Mexico!

I believe it was the thread where I was correcting CrusaderFrank. Where he claimed the CDC did not have the authority to order mandatory quarantines....or it could be the thread where I explained to him that Texan government officials ordered a mandatory quarantine of Duncan's family.

Your posts didn't make sense at the time so I didn't bother responding but I will now put that down to you misunderstanding the conversation.

:thup:
I'm willing to chalk the "misunderstanding" down to your public education compounded with your limited intellect. That does not excuse your being disingenuous though.

Perry heads to Europe despite Ebola situation - CNN.com

That Boy should does want to be President, don't he?

I thought the CDC had the Ebola situation under control. Perry isn't a Doctor so what could he do?
That's funny. Obama is supposed to be an expert on every crisis and not go golfing. But Perry can go to Europe while his state is fighting Ebola? Hmmmm...

Perry should be cracking the whip over the medical community in his state to make sure there are no more stupid and careless mistakes. These are local hospitals and local health care workers, not federal. This is his jurisdiction, not Obama's.

I believe it was the thread where I was correcting CrusaderFrank. Where he claimed the CDC did not have the authority to order mandatory quarantines....or it could be the thread where I explained to him that Texan government officials ordered a mandatory quarantine of Duncan's family.

Your posts didn't make sense at the time so I didn't bother responding but I will now put that down to you misunderstanding the conversation.

:thup:
I'm willing to chalk the "misunderstanding" down to your public education compounded with your limited intellect. That does not excuse your being disingenuous though.
I tell you what. Quote where I said that Duncan's family should not have been quarantined. And when you've discovered I said no such thing I will accept your apology.

I thought the CDC had the Ebola situation under control. Perry isn't a Doctor so what could he do?
That's funny. Obama is supposed to be an expert on every crisis and not go golfing. But Perry can go to Europe while his state is fighting Ebola? Hmmmm...

Perry should be cracking the whip over the medical community in his state to make sure there are no more stupid and careless mistakes. These are local hospitals and local health care workers, not federal. This is his jurisdiction, not Obama's.
It is a private hospital and I don't think Perry would ever tell a private hospital what to do. Free market and all of that.

I tell you what. Quote where I said that Duncan's family should not have been quarantined. And when you've discovered I said no such thing I will accept your apology.
Here you go:

Cities states scramble after Dallas s Ebola missteps expose planning gaps Reuters

Is it time to put a fence around Texas? Was Gov. Perry complicit in the fiasco which allowed an infected person into the community?

Rick Perry Will Not Implement Texas Insurance Exchange Under Obamacare
Obama Fluffers still defending President Obola who denied CDC the proactive measure to handle the outbreak

Can Texas require a 21 day quarantine for anyone who's been in West Africa, Freddo?

Can Texas put a possibile patient in quarantine without their consent, Freddo?

Can Texas refuse to allow anyone who's been in West Africa to enter the State, Freddo?

Obama's in trouble! Obama Fluffers -- to the Kneepads!!Yes, to all those questions. Did you already forget TexAss put Duncan's family in involuntary quarantine?

Stupidity at its worst. The indignation of "involuntary quarantine" from along with the stupidity of saying that Texas can stop anyone who's been in West Africa from entering the state.

Your public education and limited intellect are perhaps beyond your control. Being disingenuous is not

Priorities Sir!

Weigh he options....Court Europe's businesses to get them to come to TexAss or stay at home and make sure your citizens are safe....EASY ONE FOR RICKY!

Priorities Sir!

Weigh he options....Court Europe's businesses to get them to come to TexAss or stay at home and make sure your citizens are safe....EASY ONE FOR RICKY!
I don't really care what Perry does any more than I give a shit if Obama takes a break to go golfing. This kind of petty bullshit is beyond stupid.

Here you go:

Cities states scramble after Dallas s Ebola missteps expose planning gaps Reuters

Is it time to put a fence around Texas? Was Gov. Perry complicit in the fiasco which allowed an infected person into the community?

Obama Fluffers still defending President Obola who denied CDC the proactive measure to handle the outbreak

Can Texas require a 21 day quarantine for anyone who's been in West Africa, Freddo?

Can Texas refuse to allow anyone who's been in West Africa to enter the State, Freddo?

Obama's in trouble! Obama Fluffers -- to the Kneepads!!Yes, to all those questions. Did you already forget TexAss put Duncan's family in involuntary quarantine?

Stupidity at its worst. The indignation of "involuntary quarantine" from along with the stupidity of saying that Texas can stop anyone who's been in West Africa from entering the state.

Your public education and limited intellect are perhaps beyond your control. Being disingenuous is not
None of those quotes are mine and when I click on the arrow by my name it takes me back to the post you are replying to. I don't know what your game is but it is pretty lame.

Here you go:

None of those quotes are mine and when I click on the arrow by my name it takes me back to the post you are replying to. I don't know what your game is but it is pretty lame.
Oh, I see, it was the bolded part. I did say:

"Yes, to all those questions. Did you already forget TexAss put Duncan's family in involuntary quarantine?"

Now how does that mean to you that I don't think they should have been put in quarantine? I was explaining to CF, who claimed no one could be quarantined, that he was incorrect as TexAss already quarantined someone.

Here you go:

"Yes, to all those questions. Did you already forget TexAss put Duncan's family in involuntary quarantine?"

Now how does that mean to you that I don't think they should have been put in quarantine? I was explaining to CF, who claimed no one could be quarantined, that he was incorrect as TexAss already quarantined someone.
TexAss put the poor people into "involuntary quarantine" screams of indignation. That, and your claim that Texas controls its borders were obviously idiotic.

I don't know it you think they should have and I really don't care.

Here you go:

TexAss put the poor people into "involuntary quarantine" screams of indignation. That, and your claim that Texas controls its borders were obviously idiotic.

Now that you've been exposed as a liar, of course you don't care. LMAO.

I never said that Texas has the ability to protect its borders.

Here you go:

Now that you've been exposed as a liar, of course you don't care. LMAO.

I never said that Texas has the ability to protect its borders.
Don't be a twit. I never said if you thought they should be quarantined, only that you were indignant about Texas doing so.

Forum List

Back