Rick Perry: Secretary of Energy?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Perry Said to Be Trump's Top Candidate for Energy - Bloomberg

This is hilarious - because Energy of one of the three agencies he said he would eliminate as president - except he couldn't remember it. You just can't make this stuff up.

Rick Perry Forgets Which Three Agencies He Would Eliminate As President (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON — Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) had the most memorable moment of Wednesday night’s CNBC debate, even though it was a moment when he couldn’t remember what he was talking about.

Perry tried to name the three federal agencies he would like to eliminate if he is elected president, but he was able to name just two: the Commerce and Education Departments.

Perry received some assistance from Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who suggested that he should actually eliminate five agencies. At another point, someone else helpfully suggested that perhaps Perry was talking about the Environmental Protection Agency. He said that agency wasn’t it, and ended with a simple, “Oops”:

PERRY: I will tell you, it is three agencies of government when I get there that are gone. Commerce, Education, and the — What’s the third one there? Let’s see.

(LAUGHTER)

PAUL: Five.

PERRY: Five. Okay. Commerce, Education, and the —

[UNKNOWN]: EPA?

PERRY: EPA. There you go.

Q: Seriously — is EPA one you are talking about?

PERRY: No, sir, no, sir. We are talking about the — agencies of government — EPA needs to be rebuilt.

Q: You can’t — you can’t name the third one?

PERRY: The third agency of government I would — I would do away with Education, the —

Q: Commerce.

PERRY: Commerce and, let’s see. I can’t. The third one, I can’t. Sorry. Oops.​

About 15 minutes later in the debate, Perry said he meant to say that the Department of Energy is the third agency he wanted to eliminate.

The person who wants to end common core head of dept of education. Chief critic of the EPA, head of the EPA. The man who would end the dept of energy, secretary of energy.

Do you see a pattern?

This is hilarious - because Energy of one of the three agencies he said he would eliminate as president - except he couldn't remember it. You just can't make this stuff up.

WASHINGTON — Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) had the most memorable moment of Wednesday night’s CNBC debate, even though it was a moment when he couldn’t remember what he was talking about.

Perry tried to name the three federal agencies he would like to eliminate if he is elected president, but he was able to name just two: the Commerce and Education Departments.

Perry received some assistance from Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who suggested that he should actually eliminate five agencies. At another point, someone else helpfully suggested that perhaps Perry was talking about the Environmental Protection Agency. He said that agency wasn’t it, and ended with a simple, “Oops”:

PERRY: I will tell you, it is three agencies of government when I get there that are gone. Commerce, Education, and the — What’s the third one there? Let’s see.

(LAUGHTER)

PERRY: No, sir, no, sir. We are talking about the — agencies of government — EPA needs to be rebuilt.

PERRY: The third agency of government I would — I would do away with Education, the —

About 15 minutes later in the debate, Perry said he meant to say that the Department of Energy is the third agency he wanted to eliminate.

Hope not.

Oh no we will be burning grandma, minorities, and puppies for energy now. On the plus side I don't see Al Gore becoming a carbon credit billionaire like you lefties were praying for and billions lost on green energy subsidies anymore.

(LAUGHTER)

At least he did not dodge sniper fire in all 57 states…

The Russians didn't carry PA...Donald Trump did.

The democrats are their way to the bottom.

Oh no we will be burning grandma, minorities, and puppies for energy now. On the plus side I don't see Al Gore becoming a carbon credit billionaire like you lefties were praying for and billions lost on green energy subsidies anymore.

Not likely, but he will find a way to make lots of money from Mexico.

I could be wrong those idiots in the EU are trying their best.

I could be wrong those idiots in the EU are trying their best.

Who aint? What ever. At least ill live in the state that gets all the pork.

Trump appointed Perry for oil geography, and oil production /shipping. Piss on Mexico.

Houston refineries, port of entry.

its no accident Saudi just built the largest oil refinery in modern history ...... guess where ?

Trump appointed Perry for oil geography, and oil production /shipping. Piss on Mexico.

its no accident Saudi just built the largest oil refinery in modern ...... guess where ?
Didnt they make.Mexico.pay for.it?

its no accident Saudi just built the largest oil refinery in modern history ...... guess where ?

yeah, but the guys who work in the ports dont and never did like the dick to much. But I do have to agree on the why, its just that there are way better people for the job. Dick earned it though with all the boot licking.

Forum List

Back