Richard Jewell 2019 movie directed by Clint Eastwood

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Excellent movie. Itā€™s amazing how Eastwood is still able to make great films as his age. I remember following the Richard Jewell story in high school and thinking it was disgrace what the media did to that man after it was evident the FBI had nothing on him. This movie made me outraged all over again. Definitely worth seeing. If it didnā€™t paint the media and FBI in a negative light it may have won best picture.

Excellent movie. Itā€™s amazing how Eastwood is still able to make great films as his age. I remember following the Richard Jewell story in high school and thinking it was disgrace what the media did to that man after it was evident the FBI had nothing on him. This movie made me outraged all over again. Definitely worth seeing. If it didnā€™t paint the media and FBI in a negative light it may have won best picture.

It was okay. I love the way Eastwood makes films. This wasn't his best work. Not even close.

It was okay. I love the way Eastwood makes films. This wasn't his best work. Not even close.

my personal favorite was Million Dollar Baby. I thought Richard Jewell was great, maybe not his best, but I liked it a lot.

my personal favorite was Million Dollar Baby. I thought Richard Jewell was great, maybe not his best, but I liked it a lot.

American Sniper was very good too.

Forum List

Back