Rich wife of Treasury Secretary points and laughs at the "little people".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Mnuchinā€™s Wife Mocks Oregon Woman Over Lifestyle and Wealth

Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country?ā€

Ms. Linton went on: ā€œIā€™m pretty sure we paid more taxes toward our day ā€˜tripā€™ than you did. Pretty sure the amount we sacrifice per year is a lot more than youā€™d be willing to sacrifice if the choice was yours.ā€ After that, she included emojis of a curled bicep and a face blowing a kiss.

------------------

While millionaires would normally be taxed at near 40%, it's well known that with deductions, most, if not all, pay less than 17%. Look at Mitt Romney. Only released 1 tax return and it was 14% and that was for show.

Louise Linton Wedding Jewelry - Louise Linton and Steven Mnuchin Wedding

I wonder if they managed to make her wedding diamonds tax deductible.

Republicans are always so proud when the wealthy don't pay their fair share. It's like being rich automatically means you are "special" and should be treated "special". Well, I got news for them. The sh!tty end doesn't smell like diamonds. Most US millionaires earn their money the old fashioned way. Like Trump, they inherited it.

Remember, the last thing she heard after "let them eat cake" was .................

18300173_139684063241166_5016122915230318592_n.jpg

Good.
Now, where is your thread about Kim Kardashian and her wretched excess? Or Beyonce's? Or Al Gore's? :bye1:

I don't think any of those you listed complain about taxes and are not continuously complaining about taxes. If they lower the top bracket from 40 to 25% they had best lower the 15% to 0.

Good.
Now, where is your thread about Kim Kardashian and her wretched excess? Or Beyonce's? Or Al Gore's? :bye1:

I don't think any of those you listed complain about taxes and are not continuously complaining about taxes. If they lower the top bracket from 40 to 25% they had best lower the 15% to 0.

That's not why they went after her. She's white. And white shaming is what is fashionable these days.....

• Banned
Good.
Did Beyonce inherit her money?

And I don't remember her making fun of the "little people".

Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country?ā€

Ms. Linton went on: ā€œIā€™m pretty sure we paid more taxes toward our day ā€˜tripā€™ than you did. Pretty sure the amount we sacrifice per year is a lot more than youā€™d be willing to sacrifice if the choice was yours.ā€ After that, she included emojis of a curled bicep and a face blowing a kiss.

------------------

While millionaires would normally be taxed at near 40%, it's well known that with deductions, most, if not all, pay less than 17%. Look at Mitt Romney. Only released 1 tax return and it was 14% and that was for show.

Republicans are always so proud when the wealthy don't pay their fair share. It's like being rich automatically means you are "special" and should be treated "special". Well, I got news for them. The sh!tty end doesn't smell like diamonds. Most US millionaires earn their money the old fashioned way. Like Trump, they inherited it.

Remember, the last thing she heard after "let them eat cake" was .................

Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters deplorables.

Isn't that elitist?

• Banned

------------------

Isn't that elitist?
Unless they're Nazi's. Then they are deplorables. And we know many of them are Nazi's, Aryan Nation, the KKK and White Nationalists.

The woman in question was not mocking anyone. She was pointing out that she and her husband have no reason to hide their wealth or possessions, and undoubtedly pay more in federal income taxes in one year than the Oregon mother will pay in her entire lifetime. That is not mockery, just an uncomfortable fact. Further, the taxpayers didn't pay for any of her clothes or baubles, which were bought with money earned before her husband took a 90%+ pay cut to work for the Gub'mint.

Were the woman in question a little more crude, she rightly could have told Oregon-Mom to go fuck off.

If you care to pay attention to reality, consider that the Media is AGAIN taking relatively meaningless communications of republicans and portraying them slanderously in the worst possible light.

As usual.

------------------

Isn't that elitist?
Unless they're Nazi's. Then they are deplorables. And we know many of them are Nazi's, Aryan Nation, the KKK and White Nationalists.
How long have you been suffering from these sort of paranoid delusions?

Forum List

Back