Rhodesian State Lottery

All the more reason for whites to stay away. Be afraid.

Afraid of what? A bunch of starving kids? The only thing frightening in Africa are the diseases and the Big 5. All other things are simple.
Well you said it was dangerous. Make up your mind.

It is dangerous. Instability in Africa has long had security implications for us. Al Qaeda got a lot of its start-up capital from the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone for example (through the blood diamond trade).
All financed and backed by white people. They are like a virus on the continent of Africa.

Charles Taylor wasn't white.
I didnt say he was.

Afraid of what? A bunch of starving kids? The only thing frightening in Africa are the diseases and the Big 5. All other things are simple.

It is dangerous. Instability in Africa has long had security implications for us. Al Qaeda got a lot of its start-up capital from the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone for example (through the blood diamond trade).
All financed and backed by white people. They are like a virus on the continent of Africa.

I didnt say he was.

Ah, just interested in ignoring major actors who perpetrated and stoked the violence then. Noted.

I didnt say he was.

Ah, just interested in ignoring major actors who perpetrated and stoked the violence then. Noted.
No. I was talking to someone else about white people in Africa. You jumped in from no where not understanding the flow of conversation. White people are behind all the strife in Africa. Dont play dumb.

I didnt say he was.

White people are behind all the strife in Africa. Dont play dumb.

A rather laughable and completely indefensible assertion.

I didnt say he was.

A rather naive suggestion. Tell me who owns all the major diamond companies?

I didnt say he was.

A rather naive suggestion.

So I am supposed to believe that "white people" are responsible for conflict in say Darfur that has been ongoing since before "white people" ever had an interest in the continent? I guess white people were responsible for the conflict among Nigeria's old city states as well and for the fall of Oyo?

I didnt say he was.

So I am supposed to believe that "white people" are responsible for conflict in say Darfur that has been ongoing since before "white people" ever had an interest in the continent? I guess white people were responsible for the conflict among Nigeria's old city states as well and for the fall of Oyo?
Who told you there was conflict in Darfur before whites had an interest?. I said the strife now is caused by white interests funding dictators and rebels so they can steal the resources and pretend they arent involved. Who told you there was no conflict in Africa at all before whites came around? Just like there was plenty of conflict in europe Africa had its own conflicts. Whites should mind their own business. I see you hastily side stepped my question. Typical.

Who told you there was conflict in Darfur before whites had an interest?.

It is the basic history of the region and the historical struggle between the rivertine populations and the peripheral petty sultanates. It has been ongoing for centuries.

I said the strife now is caused by white interests

Unsupportable as it depends on the notion that Africa can't experience internal violence without outside influences and this hasn't historically been the case. I am far too familiar with pre-colonial African history to be taken in by such simplistic rhetoric.

Who told you there was conflict in Darfur before whites had an interest?.

It is the basic history of the region and the historical struggle between the rivertine populations and the peripheral petty sultanates. It has been ongoing for centuries.

I said the strife now is caused by white interests

Unsupportable as it depends on the notion that Africa can't experience internal violence without outside influences and this hasn't historically been the case. I am far too familiar with pre-colonial African history to be taken in by such simplistic rhetoric.
Whites have been interested in Darfur for centuries.

No it doesnt depend on the notion Africa cant experience internal strife without outside influences. Thats like saying Iraq developed chemical weapons without whites suppyling the know how and pretending it was because they hate Jews.

Again you skipped my question. Why are you not answering it?

Not for that far back they haven't. Any other theories?

Why are you not answering it?

what question do you want me to answer?
Yes for that far back.

Whites didn't even know it existed that far back.

The one I asked you and you avoided.

Are you incapable of typing it out again?
Whites have known about the region since the Greeks and the Romans. You need to brush up on your history.

Are you incapable of scrolling up and reading? I'm not here to type things out for you over and over again.

Yes for that far back.

Whites have known about the region since the Greeks and the Romans. You need to brush up on your history.

lol knowing a physical place exists doesn't mean that you are familiar with its people and politics let alone influencing them. It was considered the periphery for a reason.

Are you incapable of scrolling up and reading? I'm not here to type things out for you over and over again.

I honestly have no idea what question you are referring to. If you can't be bothered to type it out then it can't be that important or relevant. Let me know when you have something worth anyones time to respond to.

Yes for that far back.

lol knowing a physical place exists doesn't mean that you are familiar with its people and politics let alone influencing them. It was considered the periphery for a reason.

I honestly have no idea what question you are referring to. If you can't be bothered to type it out then it can't be that important or relevant. Let me know when you have something worth anyones time to respond to.
You claimed whites didnt know it existed. I didnt say they were influencing it back then. I said they were interested. More of your inability to read on display I guess.

Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about. Typical dodge.

Yes for that far back.

You claimed whites didnt know it existed. I didnt say they were influencing it back then. I said they were interested. More of your inability to read on display I guess.

lol.

Yes for that far back.

lol.
:laugh:

When it was Rhodesia it was the breadbasket of Africa. Now that it's Zimbabwe it is like every other starving shithole in Africa. A true shame.

I rather feel the need to point out that most parts of Africa aren't starving, and that Rhodesia saw really shitty living conditions for a majority of the domestic population.

How are those living conditions under Mugabe?

Shitty, but Zimbabwe is really the only country that hasn't seen economic improvement since majority rule so it isn't a very representative sample of post-colonialism. And its meager existence now doesn't in any way justify the blatant human rights abuses associated with the Southern Rhodesian state.

South Africa is likewise slipping into the abyss. While I think we all agree that the abuses under the white regime were outrageous, the current regime is worse. Based purely on the numbers of people dieing of starvation Zimbabwe is collapsing. Mugabe and his asshole sycophants are doing great, but the rest of the people are dieing so that prick can live the good life.

Oh you'll find no support for Mugabe from me. I am just stating that the Rhodesian government was rather horrible and inhumane and that I was not sorry in the least to see it vanish from existence. It didn't really have many redeemable qualities. Same with Apartheid South Africa.

Nor am I sad to see it gone. What is sad is the government that replaced it is worse, by orders of magnitude. This did not have to happen. That is the part that is truly sad.

"I'd rather see millions of Blacks dead than under the thumb of Whites"? Is that what passes for prog political thought these days? No wonder most of Africa is still a dangerous shit hole.

There's more Chinese money in Africa than anybody else. I suggest you stop blaming the "white man" for all the ills of the black man.

There's more Chinese money in Africa than anybody else. I suggest you stop blaming the "white man" for all the ills of the black man.
Chinese money is a relatively recent event and the reason for the growing economy in Africa. Has nothing to do with the centuries of strife caused by whites.

Forum List

Back