Rhodesian State Lottery

Afraid of what? A bunch of starving kids? The only thing frightening in Africa are the diseases and the Big 5. All other things are simple.
Well you said it was dangerous. Make up your mind.

It is dangerous. Instability in Africa has long had security implications for us. Al Qaeda got a lot of its start-up capital from the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone for example (through the blood diamond trade).
All financed and backed by white people. They are like a virus on the continent of Africa.

There's more Chinese money in Africa than anybody else. I suggest you stop blaming the "white man" for all the ills of the black man.
Chinese money is a relatively recent event and the reason for the growing economy in Africa. Has nothing to do with the centuries of strife caused by whites.

How many centuries? Be specific.

Well you said it was dangerous. Make up your mind.

It is dangerous. Instability in Africa has long had security implications for us. Al Qaeda got a lot of its start-up capital from the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone for example (through the blood diamond trade).
All financed and backed by white people. They are like a virus on the continent of Africa.

There's more Chinese money in Africa than anybody else. I suggest you stop blaming the "white man" for all the ills of the black man.
Chinese money is a relatively recent event and the reason for the growing economy in Africa. Has nothing to do with the centuries of strife caused by whites.

Thats your math problem to do since you are trying to deflect.

No, you have made a blanket statement that is absurd. Either the blacks are the font of all knowledge, as you claim, or they are a group of backwards savages who never enjoyed even rudimentary civilization as the white supremacists claim.

Reasonable people know that NEITHER statement is factual. I am merely attempting to figure out how unreasonable you are.

No, you have made a blanket statement that is absurd. Either the blacks are the font of all knowledge, as you claim, or they are a group of backwards savages who never enjoyed even rudimentary civilization as the white supremacists claim.

Reasonable people know that NEITHER statement is factual. I am merely attempting to figure out how unreasonable you are.
No. Its not either or. Typically people of low intellect frequently confuse themselves with this notion.

No. Its not either or. Typically people of low intellect frequently confuse themselves with this notion.

In your world it is though. Are you now admitting to a low intellect?

I am admitting you have low intellect for not knowing white people are the cause of the strife in Africa.

I am admitting you have low intellect for not knowing white people are the cause of the strife in Africa.

So, Africa never had strife before the evil white man came. Is that what you're claiming?

So, Africa never had strife before the evil white man came. Is that what you're claiming?

Already tried that.

What does your question have to do with my statement?

Already tried that.
Yes you did. Deflections dont work with me do they?

Already tried that.

logic / facts don't seem to work with you.

Already tried that.

White people logic and facts dont work with me.

Already tried that.

You're making the assumption that I'm white there sport.

Already tried that.

Youre making the assumption I am basing that on your race. Youre definitely brainwashed by white people logic regardless of your race.

Already tried that.

Youre making the assumption I am basing that on your race. Youre definitely brainwashed by white people logic regardless of your race.

Define white people logic.

Read your posts. White people logic in a nutshell.

So it is it simply anything that doesn't agree with you. Quite the carte blanche you carry around; usually an indicator of intellectual insecurity. I'm sorry that you have to live like that.

So it is it simply anything that doesn't agree with you. Quite the carte blanche you carry around; usually an indicator of intellectual insecurity. I'm sorry that you have to live like that.
I have no problem with debating and disagreement. What I do have a problem with is cognitive dissonance that causes supposedly intelligent people to pretend the propaganda they are spewing is actually a fact. I pity people like you that regurgitate without using their own critical thinking skills. I guess thats how they control the masses though.

I have no problem with debating and disagreement. What I do have a problem with is cognitive dissonance that causes supposedly intelligent people to pretend the propaganda they are spewing is actually a fact. I pity people like you that regurgitate without using their own critical thinking skills. I guess thats how they control the masses though.

Everything you say is wrong because you were poisoned by white people. sorry.

Everything you say is wrong because you were poisoned by white people. sorry.
I was given an antidote. I'm straight now thus everything I say is truth. Thanks for being concerned though.

Forum List

Back