RFK Jr. has named far left Democrat donor and activist Nicole Shanahan as his vice president.

She funded a George soros backed DA? Ok that's all I need to know right there. Anyone that supports anyone involved with soros is someone that can't and shouldn't be trusted. The fact she is an activist alone was enough to make me question her.

Between this pick and the fact he also supported reparations clinches my absolute disinterest in him. Not that he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyway.

She has been intricately involved in the whole campaign.

Well, they will pull votes with about the same injurty to Biden, Trump, and Stein.

1711485476203.jpeg

Wingnut selects absolute nobody as his running mate. What a wonderful ticket that will be, and people will just flock in droves to vote for them...

Any Republican, current, or former Trump-supporter I know of would have to be full-blown retarded to jump on the RFK Jr. bandwagon.

RFKJr will draw more from Trump and Biden and very, very few from Stein.

The only way the race would be seriously altered, if the above is so, would be if a "Without Labels" entered with a ticket of Manchin and Cheney.

If so, I think that would be of benefit to Biden, but how much I have no idea.

A libertarian candidate would not change the outcome by even a sliver.

Whew! Any worries that RFK will take more votes from Trump than Biden have just been allayed. Guess he thinks Biden voters are an easier target. Very happy about this.

Side note - He says his wife would never let him consider running with Trump. Hope she's happy that he will be running around the country with this hottie for the next seven months.

If I was a Democrat I would vote for RFK Jr. over Joe Biden.

I think RFK Jr. is more interested in our nation while Joe Biden is more interested in his family.

White House is still refusing SS protection.

Well that's weird. Bernie Sanders got SS protection when he ran for President...

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/bernie-sanders-secret-service-protection-218685

Whew! Any worries that RFK will take more votes from Trump than Biden have just been allayed. Guess he thinks Biden voters are an easier target. Very happy about this.

Side note - He says his wife would never let him consider running with Trump. Hope she's happy that he will be running around the country with this hottie for the next seven months.

Of course he did,

Would you have expected anything less from a Kennedy?

All of those Kennedy boys have always been pretty far into Left field. Even JFK that tried to hide it and had the help of the media to do it.

RFK Jr just sunk any chance he ever had at being POTUS... not that he really had much to begin with.

The only thing this will do is cause him to pull more votes from Biden, and less from Trump... which isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:
RFK Jr just sunk any chance he ever had at being POTUS... not that he really had much to begin with.

The only thing this will do is cause him to pull more votes from Biden, and less from Trump... which isn't a bad thing.
Time will prove that... or not. I don't think it would be sufficient in either candidate's case.

Wingnut selects absolute nobody as his running mate. What a wonderful ticket that will be, and people will just flock in droves to vote for them...

It's a binary system -

Real world there is no President or Vice President candidate involved in the story.

Forum List

Back