Reviews are in

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
From Electoral Vote.com

The Reviews Are in on Trump's Ornament
As we noted earlier this week, Donald Trump is selling a "Make America Great Again" Christmas ornament to his devoted followers. Made of brass with gold detailing, it retails for the bargain price of $149.00 (before shipping). In addition to being available on the Trump website, the ornament is also listed on amazon, where people can leave reviews. This has allowed for a little bit of subtle protest. Some of the highlights, for your reading enjoyment:

• My tree turned ORANGE! Was this thing made in Jina?
  • Despite ordering a more reasonable ornament, this one arrived. It. Is. Yuge. It's absolutely yuge. It's the biggest ornament. Yuge. I hung it on my tree, but it is so yuge that it has totally unbalanced my whole tree. No matter where I hang it, the tree leans waaaaaay over to the far right.
  • Came with an entire crate of white hood ornaments. Great bargain! Downside: My tree is now on fire.
  • Its small size makes it easy for tiny hands to handle.
  • My office puts up a tree every year and we pool resources to get a really nice ornament, usually on the pricey side. For example, 8 years ago we got a really nice, hand crafted ornament from Hawaii. We liked it so much, we decided to get another one just like it 4 years later. Well, this year we all got together and chose a sedate, classy ornament from a shop in New York. My New York friends swore by their work and so we voted and chose it. But then this red and gold POS showed up in the mail and we can't figure out why!
  • The only Christmas ornament that will try to deport your nativity scene.
  • This ornament appeared on my tree, against my own choice, and now my tree is very aggressive towards my wife.
  • It's a 4 at best; I like ornaments that are a 10.
  • Looks red in the picture... showed up orange though. Extremely disappointed!
  • I tried to put this on my tree, but it demanded to stay in its own tree and says I have to pay $1.5 million a year to keep it there.
  • I didn't order this! So I tried to return it, but Amazon said I couldn't since it was a gift from an unlisted Russian address.
About 80% of the reviews are in this vein; about 20% are positive. Perhaps we are looking at the future of measuring approval ratings. (Z)

Forum List

Back