Reuters caught faking another poll

• Banned
The polls are all mostly fixed. When you get caught, just deny it like you just did. Stupid liberals will support you. Until November.

The polls are all manipulated to get us to pick a candidate for the office. It's who the pollsters want, not who we want. Just look at the the dim shills on here. Even one of the mods is one.

It is really hard to say why these polls are weighted this way. It may be a standard statistical practice to do so or not. I do know that in the last election their was a similar issue and Obama still won. In my opinion, the reason they do this is that they know that the republican side has had way more enthusiasm than the democratic side in the last two election cycles so they have to balance the sample out. On the other hand, this wouldn't be a random sample if they are doing that. Only time will tell.

Can you post proof they don't? Besides I already did.

When they take a sample they usually should have one that represents the same proportion as the US population. I don't know if this qualifies as one.

Can you post proof they don't? Besides I already did.
You haven't proven anything. All you've done is give an opinion, which is NOT proof of anything.

Too bad you can't see it. But I did, and I'm not going to bother with your trolling. It's proven a waste of time to get drawn into with liberals.

Forum List

Back