Reuters cameraman killed in Gaza by Israeli military

sense of humor? Are you kidding me?

how do you think I achieve maniacal laughter like this?

26178DC~The-Joker-Posters.jpg

Sounds like what you do.

Actually I do take some people seriously. Just ask Onedomino, Angel heart, Gunny, to name a few. They have provided me with "food for thought" and I have done more research because of their posts. I also ONLY give positive reps because giving negative reps doesn't really do much good nor do I want to stiffle anyones passion.

No as far as pushing peoples buttons....Yeah you could say I do that on occassion. ;)

Actually I do take some people seriously. Just ask Onedomino, Angel heart, Gunny, to name a few. They have provided me with "food for thought" and I have done more research because of their posts. I also ONLY give positive reps because giving negative reps doesn't really do much good nor do I want to stiffle anyones passion.

No as far as pushing peoples buttons....Yeah you could say I do that on occassion. ;)

*sob*

You never give me positive rep.

and actually, I have a habit of looking for viable solutions to complex problems that some may see as an attempt to seek a workable compramise. I've done this for many, MANY subjects here, dread. I don't mean to brag or anything but catching shit from you, a person whose only input has been waving the flag that your military kid's service bought you, is quite funny.

do I talk shit? sure. Do I troll? you betcha. But you might wanna develop a habit of relevance beyond what amounts to a cyber lapel pin before throwing those kind of stones.

So you like playing devils advocate then? You see sometimes I do have serious questions for you and you, I believe aren't getting that I am not always just trying to harrass you. I do agree on some of your posts and would like to hear more or read more. Maybe I am not posting understandably? Who knows....But all you have to do is ask and I will be more than happy to explain.

So you like playing devils advocate then? You see sometimes I do have serious questions for you and you, I believe aren't getting that I am not always just trying to harrass you. I do agree on some of your posts and would like to hear more or read more. Maybe I am not posting understandably? Who knows....But all you have to do is ask and I will be more than happy to explain.

it's probably not my role to ask you for clarification when you pounce on something i have written. I'll direct you to my last effort in pointing out symbiosis across dogmas in which you just couldn't get over the forum I decided to post it.

regardless. to suggest that i don't have a sense of humor is itself laughable.

You do. Except when you are the subject of the joke. Honestly, I don't mean to be overly critical since many people share this particular blind spot. But when a person hands out zingers as often as you do, I kind of expect them to be able to receive them with a least some measure of grace. And considering the number of times you've given me props for zinging someone else, I find it hard to believe every single one directed at you was completely absent of humor. Not to mention all the reps I get for them.

Forum List

Back