Rethinking Marxism

There was no "thinking" in the first place. Marxism is a fairy tale, anyone who has the capacity to THINK already understands you can not create the bullshit workers utopia marx and engles had in mind without turning humanity into a species of ants.

Then, just as soon as one of the ants evolves just a little and decides, he wants a shot at fucking the princess, doing less work, and getting a better place to sleep the whole thing crashes down. There is no "rethinking" something that was silly enough to have been envisioned by a 5 year old.

Last edited:
They've already rethought it. People saw it was utter murderous crap, so the Marxists changed the name to "progressivism" -- as if returning the US to the condition of the USSR circa 1964 is progress.

This thread is to explain the DEMS love of Mayor Pete (notice I'm trying to be respectful in not calling him mayor Buttplug.

Of course those with sense reject Marxism. But it appeals to our Democrat/Communist Party

This thread is to explain the DEMS love of Mayor Pete (notice I'm trying to be respectful in not calling him mayor Buttplug.

Sorry, I get spun up when people assert cognitive capacity has any relation to regressive politics. They're mutually exclusive.

I have zero fucks to give about another queer leftist hack. Obozo was bad enough.

Last edited:
“Rethinking” Marxism........ lmfao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back