Retarded dictator of always Retarded nation: Leonid Brezhnev New Year's Address (1979) [Subtitled]

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Retarded dictator of always Retarded nation: Leonid Brezhnev New Year's Address (1979) [Subtitled]

its just fo funny , soon we will see the Brezhnev N2 in Moscow

1592006895495.png

How's that Brezhnev Doctrine working out for you, eh?
It doesn't matter how good or bad doctrine is. Everything depends on the ones who realize it.

USSR realized themselves right into the toilet.
Yes, its economical and political system sucked. Thanks to asshole Stalin that abolished NEP and virtually destroyed the collective based system of power.
any commie czar ´do the same. you can not have free peasants and communism in the same country

It doesn't matter how good or bad doctrine is. Everything depends on the ones who realize it.

Yes, its economical and political system sucked. Thanks to asshole Stalin that abolished NEP and virtually destroyed the collective based system of power.
any commie czar ´do the same. you can not have free peasants and communism in the same country
Before the communism, there weren't free peasants there also. It is not about communism at all.

Before the communism, there weren't free peasants there also. It is not about communism at all.

with all my hate to Muscovite czras you are wrong, in 1917 the majority of peasants were free and in Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy quite well off

Slavery better with a commie boot on your throat, eh comrade?

with all my hate to Muscovite czras you are wrong, in 1917 the majority of peasants were free and in Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy quite well off
Formally yes, they were free. But the conditions of their living were (on the most part of the empire) somewhat far from the term 'quite well off'.

Slavery better with a commie boot on your throat, eh comrade?
Not at all, comrade. But you should know the mentality of a Russian. They just can't live without 'strong hand'. No matter what this hand is - communist, nationalist, monarchist or combined of them all. All ends the same.

Formally yes, they were free. But the conditions of their living were (on the most part of the empire) somewhat far from the term 'quite well off'.
i wrote : "the majority of peasants were free and in Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy quite well off " , do you want to say that commie gang gave to peasants (Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy) more?

Collectivization in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Collectivization_in_the_Sovi...

The Soviet Union implemented the collectivization (Russian: Коллективизация) of its ... collective farms dropped by 50% in 1930. But soon collectivisation was intensified again, and by 1936, about 90% of Soviet agriculture was collectivized.

i wrote : "the majority of peasants were free and in Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy quite well off " , do you want to say that commie gang gave to peasants (Poland&Ukraine &Belarus&central - south Muscovy) more?

The Soviet Union implemented the collectivization (Russian: Коллективизация) of its ... collective farms dropped by 50% in 1930. But soon collectivisation was intensified again, and by 1936, about 90% of Soviet agriculture was collectivized.

No, thanks to asshole Stalin. I think you know that even Lenin warned his fellows from giving Stalin too much power.

No, thanks to asshole Stalin. I think you know that even Lenin warned his fellows from giving Stalin too much power.
its a wellknown myth , Ulyanov was a hardcore brutal terrorist and Marxist much like koba. Ulyanov chose KOba to be his successor, Much like Yeltsin did with Putin

its a wellknown myth , Ulyanov was a hardcore brutal terrorist and Marxist much like koba. Ulyanov chose KOba to be his successor, Much like Yeltsin did with Putin

I disagree with that. I want to remind you it was Lenin who started NEP.

@Lenin who started NEP.
people were eating each other, it was a tactical decision, S Kotkin explained it very well

Stalin: Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928
books.google.se › books

Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928 Stephen Kotkin ... But Stalin, who did not like the NEP any more than Trotsky did, crucially, like Lenin, and because of Lenin, understood the necessity of flexible tactics for the greater cause: Stalin accepted the ...

@Lenin who started NEP.
people were eating each other, it was a tactical decision, S Kotkin explained it very well

books.google.se › books

Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928 Stephen Kotkin ... But Stalin, who did not like the NEP any more than Trotsky did, crucially, like Lenin, and because of Lenin, understood the necessity of flexible tactics for the greater cause: Stalin accepted the ...

Don't confuse the famines in the early 20s caused primarily by the Civil war (and prodrazverstka as the result) and those of 1930s.

I am almost sure, if Lenin had stayed in power through all 20s and 30s, there wouldn't have been those severe famines caused by Stalin's policy.

@Lenin who started NEP.

books.google.se › books

Don't confuse the famines in the early 20s caused primarily by the Civil war (and prodrazverstka as the result) and those of 1930s.

I am almost sure, if Lenin had stayed in power through all 20s and 30s, there wouldn't have been those severe famines caused by Stalin's policy.

i dont , one for sure you dont know that soviet peasants went semi - hungry from first day Bolshevik takeover to the 70s.

",
«Gr. Sikorskaya stabbed her 9-year-old child at night. She managed to eat part of her entrails, drowned her second child tomorrow and died of exhaustion. "

"The wife of a poor man who went to work in the city, returned home and found his son dead, cut off the child's legs and boiled with sorrel… The next day she and her second child died."

These are quotes from documents about the events of 1932-1933 in Soviet Belarus - in Mozyr, Yelsk, Narovlya districts (documents in the National Archives were found by Belarusian historian Irina Romanova)."

you are wrong, Ulyanov was the real commie, and communism can not exist side by side with free peasants . Lenin, understood the necessity of flexible tactics (NEP ) for the greater cause

@Lenin who started NEP.

books.google.se › books

i dont , one for sure you dont know that soviet peasants went semi - hungry from first day Bolshevik takeover to the 70s.

",
«Gr. Sikorskaya stabbed her 9-year-old child at night. She managed to eat part of her entrails, drowned her second child tomorrow and died of exhaustion. "

"The wife of a poor man who went to work in the city, returned home and found his son dead, cut off the child's legs and boiled with sorrel… The next day she and her second child died."

These are quotes from documents about the events of 1932-1933 in Soviet Belarus - in Mozyr, Yelsk, Narovlya districts (documents in the National Archives were found by Belarusian historian Irina Romanova)."

you are wrong, Ulyanov was the real commie, and communism can not exist side by side with free peasants . Lenin, understood the necessity of flexible tactics (NEP ) for the greater cause

And again you mentioned about Stalin's famine. Okay, dude, let's agree to disagree. Because a ridiculous situation happened where I look like a fan of Lenin. I am not, but I cant equal these two personalities, either.

Lenin is a strategist and intellectual, who was able to comprehend the things to the core and adapt his views and deeds to the actual situation.

Stalin is a virtually semi-educated revolutioner, obsessed with personal authority and power.

Forum List

Back