Retail workers fear for their safety

How about all the information I've posted that demolishes your many false claims?

You haven't addressed this information because you can't, preferring to remain in your delusional bubble of societal decay and collapse.

Crime is dropping.

Inflation is dropping.

Cops are doing their jobs.

Why are you so upset by all this?
You have yet to show how the correction from the NRF has reduced the rise in theft. You have also yet to show how the violence in retail crime is NOT increasing.

You addressed nothing
^ Projection.
nothing in any of his post showed he wanted crime to go up
He's upset that crime and inflation are down, and seeking to spread terror and anger.
his post had everything to do with retail workers not feeling safe because of crime.
Crime is down, as is inflation.

Why pretend otherwise?
That was it and you proved nothing.
^ Projection.
If retail workers not feeling safe is proof you want higher crime, that is just stupid.
^ You've painted yourself into the corner of your own fallacious thinking.

Retailers have to address safety or workers won’t return, does mean they want higher crime, they want to feel safe, there is not a feeling in these cities as being safe.
Crime is down.

In Seattle and Detroit and almost everywhere else.

Inflation is down.

Conservatives are VERY upset about this.

They want others to be as triggered by false narratives of decay and chaos as they are.

They want fear and bitterness to spread as far and wide as possible.

Sadly, they're achieving some measure of success, and terrorizing/terrifying the most vulnerable.

This should stop.

You have yet to show how the correction from the NRF has reduced the rise in theft. You have also yet to show how the violence in retail crime is NOT increasing.

All addressed.

Crime and inflation are down.

Corporations are wildly exaggerating threat in order to distract from the real issues of their criminal conduct in the areas they infest, and to drain even MORE resources from communities they're already sucking dry.

As I've said repeatedly.

As you've ignored repeatedly.

You want crime and decay and chaos, but they're not happening.

You want criminal corporations to rape the communities they infest even more voraciously; to extort even MORE resources.

Sadly, that IS happening.

You and the criminals you defend as virtuous are the problem.

You and your false narratives of decay and chaos are the problem.

You really should stop.

TIA

All addressed.

Crime and inflation are down.

Corporations are wildly exaggerating threat in order to distract from the real issues of their criminal conduct in the areas they infest, and to drain even MORE resources from communities they're already sucking dry.

As I've said repeatedly.

As you've ignored repeatedly.

You want crime and decay and chaos, but they're not happening.

You want criminal corporations to rape the communities they infest even more voraciously; to extort even MORE resources.

Sadly, that IS happening.

You and the criminals you defend as virtuous are the problem.

You and your false narratives of decay and chaos are the problem.

You really should stop.

TIA
You say a lot, you falsely correlate overall crime decline with retail crime not declining, and now you are blaming corporations.., calling them criminal. Are they criminal for setting up shop or closing up shop? You can’t decide.

^ Projection.

He's upset that crime and inflation are down, and seeking to spread terror and anger.

Crime is down, as is inflation.

Why pretend otherwise?

^ Projection.

^ You've painted yourself into the corner of your own fallacious thinking.

Crime is down.

In Seattle and Detroit and almost everywhere else.

Inflation is down.

Conservatives are VERY upset about this.

They want others to be as triggered by false narratives of decay and chaos as they are.

They want fear and bitterness to spread as far and wide as possible.

Sadly, they're achieving some measure of success, and terrorizing/terrifying the most vulnerable.

This should stop.
Crime in Seattle is up 4%, not down, violent crimes are at a 15 year high, not down. This is according to the Seattle Police Dept. and I linked it to another thread about how well you believe big cities are doing.

Portland have started initiatives to get people back to the downtown but so far it hasn’t worked because downtown workers don’t feel safe being downtown.

Again, no proof of your accusation just your stupid interpretation that the OP debunked. No one wants high inflation, or high crime, you are just being a moron, again, you have no proof just your silly opinion of one.

You say a lot
None of which you can reply to with anything but fear, bitterness and denial.

Why live in terror induced by false negative beliefs?
you falsely correlate overall crime decline with retail crime not declining, and now you are blaming corporations.
The biggest perpetrators of crime are these vulturous corporations, yes.

And crime is down, inflation is down, and cops are doing their jobs.

This enrages many/most conservatives; I guess y'all REALLY don't like it when America is great?

:dunno:
calling them criminal.
They steal from communities, destroy local businesses, then leave when they can't suck any more resources from the locals.
Are they criminal for setting up shop or closing up shop?
Both.

See above and the links I posted to learn more about these corporate vampires.
You can’t decide.
Projection; see above & the links I posted.

Crime in Seattle is up 4%, not down, violent crimes are at a 15 year high, not down.
Link?

Overall crime in Seattle is down in 2023; a nearly 10 year low.

This is according to the Seattle Police Dept.
Seattle Police Dept. says you're wrong:

and I linked it to another thread
See above.
about how well you believe big cities are doing.
See above.

Why are you spreading false information?
Portland have started initiatives to get people back to the downtown but so far it hasn’t worked because downtown workers don’t feel safe being downtown.
Maybe your propaganda is working with the gullible/fearful for now, but lies tend to give way to truth. :)
Again, no proof of your accusation
What accusation?

The Seattle PoPo says overall crime is down, as in most places.

Crime = Down

Inflation = Down

Cope = Doing their jobs

Conservatives = Enraged by this great news

just your stupid interpretation that the OP debunked.
You're very confused.

And like the OP, very debunked. :)
No one wants high inflation, or high crime
Then why are you so enraged by all the good news? :dunno:
you are just being a moron
Projection.
again, you have no proof just your silly opinion of one.
Except for all the proof/facts I've posted & destroyed you & the OP with.

Y'all appear addicted to bitterness, fear, hate and falsehood.

:oops:

Link?

Overall crime in Seattle is down in 2023; a nearly 10 year low.

Seattle Police Dept. says you're wrong:

See above.

See above.

Why are you spreading false information?

Maybe your propaganda is working with the gullible/fearful for now, but lies tend to give way to truth. :)

What accusation?

The Seattle PoPo says overall crime is down, as in most places.

Crime = Down

Inflation = Down

Cope = Doing their jobs

Conservatives = Enraged by this great news

You're very confused.

And like the OP, very debunked. :)

Then why are you so enraged by all the good news? :dunno:

Projection.

Except for all the proof/facts I've posted & destroyed you & the OP with.

Y'all appear addicted to bitterness, fear, hate and falsehood.

:oops:
I’ll take the Seattle Police Department’s word over yours. Seems like have bias sources.

I’ll take the Seattle Police Department’s word over yours. Seems like have bias sources.
You don't believe the Seattle Police Dept. numbers I linked you to, preferring the Seattle Police Dept. numbers? :eek:

:auiqs.jpg:

Your concession is accepted.

Take care.

You don't believe the Seattle Police Dept. numbers I linked you to, preferring the Seattle Police Dept. numbers? :eek:

:auiqs.jpg:

Your concession is accepted.

Take care.
A 15 year high for violent crimes Violent crime, car thefts reached 15-year high in Seattle in 2022

Crime up 4%

How long can this go on? Local jurisdictions don’t have the resources to prosecute shoplifting. Flash mob grab and go is on the rise. What should retailers do?

I would start draconian measures. Incentivize shoppers to do more online (shopping and pickup). Beef up premium security personnel; preferably armed. Let shoppers know that if they choose to enter the store, they are subject to random searches while in the store. If they fail to comply, they will be removed from the store, by force, if necessary.

Blue shithole cities need to start implementing the old retail model, where customers come to a counter, ask for what they want, and a clerk goes to the stockroom to get it and bring it out to the customer.

The modified version of this, implemented in shitholes like San Francisco, Portland, and Chicago, is where literally everything in the store is locked up, and an employee needs to open the case for a customer to take an item (just like a gun store, for example).

Leftists need to be treated like the low-impulse control children they are.

LOL

1704297370257.png

Blue shithole cities need to start implementing the old retail model, where customers come to a counter, ask for what they want, and a clerk goes to the stockroom to get it and bring it out to the customer.

The modified version of this, implemented in shitholes like San Francisco, Portland, and Chicago, is where literally everything in the store is locked up, and an employee needs to open the case for a customer to take an item (just like a gun store, for example).

Leftists need to be treated like the low-impulse control children they are.

LOL

View attachment 882810
If the numbers show high crime within retail stores be it armed robbery,assault, flash mobs etc., then retailers are either going to shut down or put in place draconian measures like the examples you provided until the crime rate drops.

Retail workers? Even judges are not guaranteed to be attacked in a courtroom.
Judge Mary Kay Holthus said Redden should go to jail because he had a prior conviction for other offenses and needed to try "something different" (leniency doesn't work for him). That's when the man ran up to her, jumped over the fences and started punching her with his fists. She sustained injuries and was hospitalized.

“Hyperbole” 😂 😂 😂

If you have nothing of value to add to the thread, then just refrain from posting at all, ok?

I added value by exposing your false statements and you disregarded it and replied with pictures from somewhere of a couple buildings burning for some reason, and claim they represent entire decimated cities.

You aren't very good at this.

ANTIFA & BLM completely decimated US cities like terrorists. The photos don’t lie…you do though.

View attachment 883873

View attachment 883874
Cute pictures. What's your point?

I added value by exposing your false statements
Your lie of “hyperbole” doesn’t even remotely rise to the level of “exposing”. You couldn’t even provide a single link, article, document, photograph, etc. to back up your outrageous claim.

You’re as lazy as you are uneducated and uninformed.

Your lie of “hyperbole” doesn’t even remotely rise to the level of “exposing”. You couldn’t even provide a single link, article, document, photograph, etc. to back up your outrageous claim.

You’re as lazy as you are uneducated and uninformed.
Claiming a building or two that burned is in effect entire cities being decimated is indeed hyperbole.

Doubling down doesn't help your case.

Cute pictures. What's your point?
Wait, you’re so illiterate that you need me to explain to you, what you read? Damn, no wonder you’re a leftist.

My point is, you laughably talked about “fear” from the January 6th protests (leftists always fear freedom of speech, liberty, right to peaceably assemble, etc.), when all violence in the US comes from the low-IQ left.

Who tried to murder every member of one party in Congress? You guessed it - a Democrat with a gun attempted to murder every elected member of Congress!

You’re lies are quickly & easily debunked.

Forum List

Back