Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

afro+comb.jpg

Asclepias

You proud of that pic or what?
I'm not getting your point. Why would I be proud of a picture of two guys?

It's the culture you've been bragging about.
Ok? I stil dont get your point.

Mmm. So, you're not so proud after all. I wouldn't want to own that either.

No. i agreed I'm proud I just dont get your point.

Asclepias

I see. Well, that's basically lowest denominator sh**. Would be like me saying I'm proud of some white trash southerner in a wife beater shirt. :lmao: Frankly, less so. Cos that guy's probably at least working instead of living on food stamps and stealing sh**.

Proud of something build with slave labor? Last I checked, that's the sh** you whine about.
Prove it. This ought to be interesting.

So, you're touting stuff that you're uneducated about is what you're saying?
So your deflecting from proving your claim?

I see. Well, that's basically lowest denominator sh**. Would be like me saying I'm proud of some white trash southerner in a wife beater shirt. :lmao: Frankly, less so. Cos that guy's probably at least working instead of living on food stamps and stealing sh**.
And selling crack like Oreo here.

Both gentlemen are well above you in respect from me. I am proud they know they are Black men and embrace their culture. Youre white and of no significance to me.

Both gentlemen are well above you in respect from me. I am proud they know they are Black men and embrace their culture. Youre white and of no significance to me.

I don't think lying racists like you have any respect to give, honestly. In fact, you basically just said so in your last line. You're basically the a-hole that riots. Nobody cares about someone with no self respect. That's life, dude. But you keep having a good cry and see where it gets you.

Asclepias

I'm proud of this picture.

b5a9c7d62c987284bbfaaff0377ffec5.jpg

Proud of something build with slave labor? Last I checked, that's the sh** you whine about.

I think my point was very well proven. You were just too stupid and ignorant to get it. The Moors enslaved millions, jackass.

I don't think lying racists like you have any respect to give, honestly. In fact, you basically just said so in your last line. You're basically the a-hole that riots. Nobody cares about someone with no self respect. That's life, dude. But you keep having a good cry and see where it gets you.
I never claimed you think. I just said I have no respect for you since your just a random timid white guy on the internet and of no import to me.

I'm proud of this picture.

b5a9c7d62c987284bbfaaff0377ffec5.jpg

I think my point was very well proven. You were just too stupid and ignorant to get it. The Moors enslaved millions, jackass.
Thats an egyptican pharaoh you dumb white boy. How did you deflect to the Moors which by the way means Black?

I never claimed you think. I just said I have no respect for you since your just a random timid white guy on the internet and of no import to me.
Got news for you. Nobody gives a shit who you respect. You're also just some schmuck on the internet.

Thats an egyptican pharaoh you dumb white boy. How did you deflect to the Moors which by the way means Black?
It's hard to divine his race. The sculptors should have made it more obvious by having him eat fried chicken.

It's hard to divine his race. The sculptors should have made it more obvious by having him eat fried chicken.
Its not hard at all. Youre just dumb. i love fried chicken and so do many whites. Having him eating fried chicken would have confused the issue since most races like it.

The moors were in Egypt; but at any rate, the Egyptians had slaves too.

The moors were in Egypt; but at any rate, the Egyptians had slaves too.
White people enslaved themselves as well. What is your point?

Forum List

Back