Respect For Moderate Democrats, Principled Moderate Conservatives, and Classics of Both Breeds

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was going to do this as a series of emails to a lot of people, but I just dont have time to do that, as I have a big Honey-Do list today.

But there are a bunch of posters on both sides who appear to me to go out of their way to be rational and considerate and who do not see their political opposites as the enemy. We need more people like you to set the example, and far fewer of those on the left who consider all conservatives to be wannabe Hitlers and more conservatives who do not consider nonMarxist liberals to be traitors and scum (though they may deserve that label from time to time).

Thank you for being reasonable, calm and only tossing bombs every once in a while!

007, 320 Years of History, alyster, American_Jihad, aaronleland, bigrebnc1775, Billy_Kinetta, bucs90, Bush92,
California Girl, cereal_killer, Correll, Dale Smith, depotoo, Disturbed9, DrDoomNGloom, Ed Spacer
emilynghiem, Etherion, EverCurious, flacaltenn, Foxfyre, Geaux4it, Harry Dresden, HereWeGoAgain
Hossfly, Intolerant, jon_berserk, Kat, longknife, Lonnstar, Lumpy 1, M.D. Rawlings, Mac1958
MaxGrit, Meathead, miketx, MisterBeale, Pete7469, PoliticalChick, RandallFlagg, RDean
Redfish, Stratford57, Sunshine, Taylee, TheGreatGatsby, Tilly, tinydancer, TNHarley, Vastator
Votto, Weatherman2020, WelfareQueen, westwall, william the wie, WillowTree, Zander, Zoom-boing

Forum List

Back